+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best WR in the country with no offers??

Puppy Cajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the ears

Best WR in the country with no offers??

I am pretty sure we could snag this kid if we offered him!

I feel he could go anywhere in the country, but he is just not known at the moment. La Tech's offense could be a big pull for him, as well as a chance to get on the field early.

Terrance Hawkins from Waxahachie Texas

http://www.t-hawk9.com/index.php?opt...&id=3&Itemid=3

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Best WR in the country with no offers??

I like the QB. I'd take both of them.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I want more talent every year at the WR position. Take him.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

He doesn't appear to have the speed needed to play outside WR for us. But the defensive clips show that this kid loves serious contact, so I'd bring him in at OLB/S.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

His bio says 4.5 40. That will work if true.

Puppy Cajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the earsCajun Prospects seems to have something between the ears

I personally saw his 4.5 hand time results at the 5 Star Performance Camp in Shreveport on March 17th.

Hes not the fastest kid out there... but he is very thick... very physical... and can out jump most anybody.

Also, that play he has on his highlights where he downed the punt on the 1 shows that the kid is bottom line a ball player...

And there have been PLENTY of very good receivers at the NFL level who were slower than the 4.5 range.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Reminds me of Justin Blackmon

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

No way he runs a 4.5. That's not knocking him either.

In other news, any idea why he has no scholarship offers?

Varsity Bulldog dogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the rough

Reminds me of James Jordan

He just recently qualified with the 19 on the ACT. Plus he hasnt gotten a lot of press. He sent me this yesterday.

haktech.jpg

And I assure you, he ran a 4.5 hand timed... automatic he probably runs in the 4.65 or 4.7 range... which is slow when compared to today's NFL combine guys.. but when compared to the top 20% of receivers in the class of 2013... he is about in the middle... but how many of those guys that are faster are nearly 210 with a 34" vertical?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Prospects View Post
    I am pretty sure we could snag this kid if we offered him!

I feel he could go anywhere in the country, but he is just not known at the moment. La Tech's offense could be a big pull for him, as well as a chance to get on the field early.

Terrance Hawkins from Waxahachie Texas

http://www.t-hawk9.com/index.php?opt...&id=3&Itemid=3
    He just recently qualified with the 19 on the ACT. Plus he hasnt gotten a lot of press. He sent me this yesterday.

Attachment 9115
    And I assure you, he ran a 4.5 hand timed... automatic he probably runs in the 4.65 or 4.7 range... which is slow when compared to today's NFL combine guys.. but when compared to the top 20% of receivers in the class of 2013... he is about in the middle... but how many of those guys that are faster are nearly 210 with a 34" vertical?
    Love to have him as a DAWG! How well we remember our Dallas RB that wasn't recruited either and became a star for us. Hope the kid is given a shot.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Nice Tech powerband he has there. They are available at Smoothie King.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Have you contacted the coaches about him?

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Nice Tech powerband he has there. They are available at Smoothie King.
    I posted this picture to show that the kid is a Tech fan, and would love the chance to be a bulldog...
    Last edited by Cajun Prospects; 04-08-2012 at 08:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread