+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball. Baseball Begins Conference Road Trip at Nevada

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Louisiana Tech at Nevada Game Three Notes

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A late two-run rally in the bottom of the eighth winning led Nevada (19-16, 4-2 WAC) to a 4-3 comeback victory over Louisiana Tech (17-19, 1-5 WAC) and a three-game sweep over the Bulldogs on Sunday afternoon at Peccole Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Free Passes Haunt Baseball in 4-3 Loss

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A late two-run rally in the bottom of the eighth winning led Nevada (19-16, 4-2 WAC) to a 4-3 comeback victory over Louisiana Tech (17-19, 1-5 WAC) and a three-game sweep over the Bulldogs on Sunday afternoon at Peccole Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Re: Baseball. Baseball Begins Conference Road Trip at Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Seriously? What was the excuse in Ruston last weekend?
    My comment was about that type travel time arrangements for any season or sport...nothing else. Never made a comment about last weekend, so don't know what you are trying to spin on this. Team is not good, no real surprise, known from beginning, so not anything new.

Coming home is one thing. I know football arranges travel better. Basketball with fewer players may have some odd flights, but do not remember them getting there like this for one game to play and then to next game later in same week on west coast swing. Only remember, bad weather messing some basketball travel time up. So I don't know who schedules this, but needs imrprovement regardless of year.

+ Reply to Thread