+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warehouse open for Spring Game

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Warehouse open for Spring Game

...on Saturday 9am-1pm. We still have a good selection of ladies summer apparel. All cotton tees and caps are $5. Everything will be on sale.

Update: New site should launch by July 15th.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Re: Warehouse open for Spring Game

Address? I forgot.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

How about some blue "game-day" shirts for the A&M game?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

By the way, we will be accepting cash only because our credit card system has been down.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    How about some blue "game-day" shirts for the A&M game?
    I'm sure we will

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, LAX, hope you don't mind, I searched your old posts for the addy...

714 Cooktown Road, turn between Ruston High School and the Marbury Alumni Center, and go past RHS. I think it used to be the old Trading Post on the corner...looks like it's at Cooktown and Spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post

714 Cooktown Road, turn between Ruston High School and the Marbury Alumni Center, and go past RHS. I think it used to be the old Trading Post on the corner...looks like it's at Cooktown and Spencer.
    Sorry. I thought I responded to the original post. I must not have hit send?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Found the place and left them $45.00.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Thanks for the info. Found the place and left them $45.00.
    $75 here. And I may be most proud of my replica Joe Aillet Stadium football field floor mat...so now, the last thing I do at night before bed, and first thing i do in the morning, is having my feet on The Joe.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

$75 here. And I may be most proud of my replica Joe Aillet Stadium football field floor mat...so now, the last thing I do at night before bed, and first thing i do in the morning, is having my feet on The Joe.
    Picked up one of those myself.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Great sale on Saturday I felt like I was in a TECH thrift store! I am most excited about the Tech Tailgate tent canopy that baw011 found for our tailgate crew next year, and found myself a new hat and Tech floor mat as well.

Thanks for providing an alternative to Barnes and Noble TechLAX

+ Reply to Thread