+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason Uniform Thread

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Offseason Uniform Thread

Pictures I took at the Spring Game showing both sides of the helmet.

533320_10150694717153687_1823080616_n.jpg582112_10150694717323687_1500405520_n.jpg

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Pictures I took at the Spring Game showing both sides of the helmet.

Attachment 9683Attachment 9684
    Much better than the screen cap I posted

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Think new/pro combat/updated/etc. uniforms don't play a major role in recruiting?

Chad Boyd thinks otherwise.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I love tradition, but subtle changes make all the world. Look at the red helmets of OU and Arkansas from say 1991 and now. Wow, we can do that.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Arkansas has some new look uniforms this year, so that's been the talk on the radio and TV the last 3-4 days. The Ark. recruiting guru for the Demozette asked a recruit what he thought about the new uniforms and this is what he said. "I think if youre choosing a school based on uniforms, then you need to kind of check yourself." Some kids do have their priorities right.
    Back to this thead's original post.
    Gotta love those Arkansas uniforms . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

UVa (not U VA nor UVA) will wear these retro uniforms against us.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Wow. Nice Auburn uniforms.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    UVa (not U VA nor UVA) will wear these retro uniforms against us.

These look outstanding.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Think new/pro combat/updated/etc. uniforms don't play a major role in recruiting?

Chad Boyd thinks otherwise.
    DUH! DUH! DUH! Anyone that thinks that not updating or doing something unique each year is crazy. These kids EAT THIS UP! This, despite what you might think, plays a huge role in recruiting. "Do I want to go to the school that's boring and does the same thing every year? Or, do I want to go to that school that steps outside the box and is exciting?" LOVE that Chad Boyd tweeted that.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    DUH! DUH! DUH! Anyone that thinks that not updating or doing something unique each year is crazy. These kids EAT THIS UP! This, despite what you might think, plays a huge role in recruiting. "Do I want to go to the school that's boring and does the same thing every year? Or, do I want to go to that school that steps outside the box and is exciting?" LOVE that Chad Boyd tweeted that.
    Yep. Sad thing is half of this board will never get it.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    Yep. Sad thing is half of this board will never get it.
    I guess our AD is on the worng side as well.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Matt Broha ‏@M_Broha
    Whatever happened to college teams sticking with traditional uniforms

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

SEC football helmets redesign: Huntsville-area graphic artists give teams bold new looks

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/10/sec_football_helmets_redesign.html

I
    n other news: Huntsville-area has severe graphic artist shortage

Varsity Bulldog bulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to behold bulldog009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    SEC football helmets redesign: Huntsville-area graphic artists give teams bold new looks

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/10/sec_football_helmets_redesign.html

I
    If they consider that graphic design, I need to change majors and move to Alabama!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post

I
    What were some of your inspirations and goals for this redesign?

I took a little inspiration from NFL designs and bold color schemes of NASCAR vehicles.

Her Linkedin acct
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jackie-brown/a/38a/8b8

She's no Matt Lange.

+ Reply to Thread