+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Biden did not consult with any of our allies. He made a unilateral decision, I guess after conferring with our military commanders...I guess he did ...and only notified our allies of the decision, he did not allow them any input. And it is true, almost as an afterthought, we warned the Russians our planes were about to cross the Syrian border so there would not be another repeat of the incident Biden caused a couple of weeks ago. Biden is a menace.

But! I have to say, in fairness, I do think the POTUS, as commander-in-chief, has to be allowed some leeway to make quick decisions and that he is under no obligation to reveal his plan except to those who need to know, like the military itself. I do not trust azzholes like John Kerry who will notify our enemies and alert them to a pending mission. So...since I am not a hypocrite, unlike those with TDS...I have to give Biden, as c-i-c, the benefit of the doubt and the action taken was necessary.*

*killing Persian operatives is never a bad thing.
    What is your source that he didn’t consult with allies? I haven’t seen that reported anywhere and Kirby claimed we did.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What is your source that he didn’t consult with allies? I haven’t seen that reported anywhere and Kirby claimed we did.
    And VP Harris the child, is handling all foreign affairs. Lovely! 😳

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This will probably be moved to the Harris/Biden and Soros Foreign Affairs thread this year thanks to those clowns and Obama.

Gantz: Military strike plans for Iran’s nuclear sites constantly updated

Mar 5, 2021 @ 8:48

Defense Minister Benny Gantz told a Fox News interviewer on Thursday said that it would be good if the world stopped Iran from obtaining atomic weapons before Israel was forced to take action. He said the IDF was continuously updating its plans for a prospective military strike on Iranian nuclear sites. Those plans would not be finalized until right before the operation, said Gantz. Last week, PM Binyamin Netanyahu convened a meeting of key ministers and security chiefs to define Israel’s Iran policy for the Biden era.

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/gantz-m...antly-updated/

John Kerry/Obama and Biden are such evil traitors to America and Israel!
    They are true commies at heart and need to be in prison along with Pelosi, Hillary and Schumer.

Published 8 mins ago

Iran's foreign minister says John Kerry told him about Israeli covert operations in Syria.
    Kerry has previously been accused of colluding with Iranian leaders to undermine Trump administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...d-zarif-israel

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The adults

Hum... so Obama was using Kerry and the commie Dem. media to do his bidding.

Published 2 hours ago
    ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC all skip John Kerry controversy over alleged leaking of Israeli intel to Iran
    CNN had only two mentions of the growing controversy

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cb...-israeli-intel

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread