+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

obummer wants Iran to get nukes, so they can put the US, and the West, in our place. He is protecting the Iranians and their weapons' program.

It'll happen fast if obummer is re-elected, just like he whispered to Putin, he'll have more flexibility to do whatever he wants.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    obummer wants Iran to get nukes, so they can put the US, and the West, in our place. He is protecting the Iranians and their weapons' program.

It'll happen fast if obummer is re-elected, just like he whispered to Putin, he'll have more flexibility to do whatever he wants.

Now why would Iran getting nuclear weapons matter to Phil .... or even doing away with free enterprise?

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Now why would Iran getting nuclear weapons matter to Phil .... or even doing away with free enterprise?
    don't include my name in your responses. if I want to be included in the discussion I will add to it.
    your creepy dude so please don't feel the need to try and include me in your responses.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Add that Putin just ordered a $715-billionish upgrading of the entire Russian military.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Add that Putin just ordered a $715-billionish upgrading of the entire Russian military.
    The empty suited, loyalty and morally bankrupt one in the WH is going to get us all killed.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    don't include my name in your responses. if I want to be included in the discussion I will add to it.
    your creepy dude so please don't feel the need to try and include me in your responses.

Heh, heh, heh, you're a riot dude .... somebody give Phil a green dot and put my name on it. . Just kidding, save it for someone who has a better answer for what's the election about for you. Just can't make yourself say this election is about more than gay marriage? I'm trying to get it out of you but I'm about to give up.

One other thing dude, this quote is creepy:

"I want to be supportive in the booth for the candidate that proves he wants to be my president." - Phil

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The empty suited, loyalty and morally bankrupt one in the WH is going to get us all killed.

The empty suited, loyalty and morally bankrupt one in Tampa is gonna to get us all killed too. : )

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Phil private messaged me!

Said:

and your an punk but who is counting

Think he/she meant: And you're a punk, but who is counting?

Just like common thought, grammar is not philly-girl's strong suit.

Don't send private messages, faggot, have something to post to me, put it out here for all to see.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Phil private messaged me!
    Said:

and your an punk but who is counting

Think he/she meant: And you're a punk, but who is counting?

Just like common thought, grammar is not philly-girl's strong suit.

Don't send private messages, faggot, have something to post to me, put it out here for all to see.
    And the true color of "yellow" comes out to supports the coward you are.

You are nothing but a homophobic breeder that is a minor part of this country. Why did you stop there? I think you meant N****R loving F****T.
    Last edited by philgarris; 09-02-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Heh, heh, heh, you're a riot dude .... somebody give Phil a green dot and put my name on it. . Just kidding, save it for someone who has a better answer for what's the election about for you. Just can't make yourself say this election is about more than gay marriage? I'm trying to get it out of you but I'm about to give up.

One other thing dude, this quote is creepy:

"I want to be supportive in the booth for the candidate that proves he wants to be my president." - Phil

This election is about a lot more than marriage equality but if the republicans want people to support their issues and platform then they might want to take a moment to make sure that they are supportive of others issues.

Creepy was that wrong word that I used earlier to describe you and I apologize for that. You are not creepy.

The empty suited, loyalty and morally bankrupt one in Tampa is gonna to get us all killed too. : )
    When did you move to Tampa?

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    And the true color of "yellow" comes out to supports the coward you are.

You are nothing but a homophobic breeder that is a minor part of this country. Why did you stop there? I think you meant N****R loving F****T.
    You owe me an apology for the unprovoked and unwarranted attack. Calling me a "punk." Really? And now, another unwarranted attack dropping the "N" word. You used that, I didn't, and never have.

Homophobe? Another "really?" That implies fear. I do not fear homosexuals, nor that lifestyle. I just happened not to agree with it. I have always followed the mantra: "Hate the sin, but love the sinner."

But, back to the point, you launched a sneak attack using PM and called me a "punk." How'd you expect me to respond? The Japs braced for the US retaliation after their dastardly and cowardly sneak attack, and they got clobbered!

So, now....you should apologize for that, and afterwards, I will decide if I too should make amends.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

You owe me an apology for the unprovoked and unwarranted attack. Calling me a "punk." Really? And now, another unwarranted attack dropping the "N" word. You used that, I didn't, and never have.

Homophobe? Another "really?" That implies fear. I do not fear homosexuals, nor that lifestyle. I just happened not to agree with it. I have always followed the mantra: "Hate the sin, but love the sinner."

But, back to the point, you launched a sneak attack using PM and called me a "punk." How'd you expect me to respond? The Japs braced for the US retaliation after their dastardly and cowardly sneak attack, and they got clobbered!

So, now....you should apologize for that, and afterwards, I will decide if I too should make amends.
    Really???? If you show love by calling someone a faggot, how do you show hate?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

That's just the deomcratic way. Republicans are the mean-spirited, exclusive party. Yea right. Phil is just showing his true liberal colors.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    That's just the deomcratic way. Republicans are the mean-spirited, exclusive party. Yea right. Phil is just showing his true liberal colors.

So, a liberal calling someone a "punk" privately is more mean-spirited than a conservative calling someone a "faggot" publicly?

+ Reply to Thread