+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Obama’s secret dealings with Iran conflict with US-Israeli understandings

Mine was a reaction to his unwarranted attack. And yeah, the "private message" MO is a far more cowardly and mean-spirited. But, as all can see he has yet to apologize for that vicious attack. I would have thought he would, but maybe those who have commented elsewhere are right about him and his apparent lack of character.

That's okay. I will soldier on and harbor no animosity toward him. Yeah, I did post a knee-jerk retalitory commentary. But, I'm Irish and we lose our temper like that. Upon reflection, I crossed the line in my reply, but it was in the heat of the moment. Oh well! glm47 has probably nailed it.

Phil has anger issues, and I pray he can reconcile them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Really???? If you show love by calling someone a faggot, how do you show hate?
    I'm not capable of hate. It's against my nature.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Mine was a reaction to his unwarranted attack. And yeah, the "private message" MO is a far more cowardly and mean-spirited. But, as all can see he has yet to apologize for that vicious attack. I would have thought he would, but maybe those who have commented elsewhere are right about him and his apparent lack of character.

That's okay. I will soldier on and harbor no animosity toward him. Yeah, I did post a knee-jerk retalitory commentary. But, I'm Irish and we lose our temper like that. Upon reflection, I crossed the line in my reply, but it was in the heat of the moment. Oh well! glm47 has probably nailed it.

Vicious? "Punk" just doesn't quite measure up to the word you used. Obviously, it is Phil's fault you used that hateful term. He should have known you are Irish and lack self control. How lovely of you to be so conciliatory--after the fact.

You question his character for not apologizing immediately upon your requesting an apology? Did you apologize immediately? No, you did not. Not everyone is sitting at his or her computer 24/7. Phil is a good guy who loves Louisiana Tech and hates inequity. Pretty simple.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    The empty suited, loyalty and morally bankrupt one in Tampa is gonna to get us all killed too. : )
    The one in the empty chair I take it?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Thee was a lot of emptiness in that Eastwood bit. Made me sad to see him like that. The "he can't do that to himself" comment was particularly tacky and unsuitable for the occasion.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I am sorry, I am extremely sorry dawg80 that you:
    1. Would red dot me and put in the reputation line "you're creepy" I am not sure what I did to warrant you to "attack me" unknowingly.
    2. I am sorry if you had an issue with me you couldn't just man up and tell me instead of feeling the need to attack me with "you're creepy" behind the red dots and throw out crap like that.
    3. I am sorry that I showed restraint and sent you an email that said "and your a punk but whose counting" I should have just said it back on a reputation line like you did to me.
    4.I am sorry that you chose to call me a faggot but then again no I am not, you said what you meant, so I am glad to see where you stand on that.
    5. I am sorry and already apologized to hoppinmad because I said he was creepy and used bad terminology.

I am sorry thatyou feel attacked but any person that will spew words like faggot can and will say any word and yes I view you as homophobic and have absolutely no confidence that you were not the one that called me a n****r loving faggot. I do know you spewed faggot out with no hesitation.

I have no intention of giving you any kind of apology and don't expect any from you. I do ask that you cease communication with me because anyone that will call me a faggot isn't a person that I want any dealings with.
    Last edited by philgarris; 09-02-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I am married to an Irish, I would not tolerate that behavior from him and I sure don't expect it from you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    That's just the deomcratic way. Republicans are the mean-spirited, exclusive party. Yea right. Phil is just showing his true liberal colors.
    You were not part of this conversation so therefore please stay out of it!!!!!!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Of course. : )

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Thee was a lot of emptiness in that Eastwood bit. Made me sad to see him like that. The "he can't do that to himself" comment was particularly tacky and unsuitable for the occasion.
    That part came right out of the biden, letterman book. The "hotdogs in Hollywood" referring loony, penn, etc. nailed it.

That part came right out of the biden, letterman book. The "hotdogs in Hollywood" referring loony, penn, etc. nailed it.
    I "got" the joke. Just thought it was tacky in that setting. Particularly the implication that the President was telling Romney to "f" himself. At a Comedy Central roast, I probably would think it was hilarious. In a speech preceding the acceptance of the nomination for POTUS, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    This election is about a lot more than marriage equality but if the republicans want people to support their issues and platform then they might want to take a moment to make sure that they are supportive of others issues.

Creepy was that wrong word that I used earlier to describe you and I apologize for that. You are not creepy.

Let this post serve as a public announcement that you've been granted forgiveness.

Let this post serve as a public announcement that you've been granted forgiveness.

thank you, I actually had trouble sleeping last night because of having said that. I had just shut down my computer and I was Wrong not to boot it back up and correct that. I appreciate you accepting my apology.

Well, there ya go! Everything is back to normal.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Israel and Turkey are pissed off at Obama!

CIA Chief David Petraeus to Turkey and Israel

President Barack Obama is sending CIA Director David Petraeus to Israel in a hurry Monday, Sept. 3, in an attempt to quench the flames of discord between Israel and his administration on the Iran issue. He will fly in from a visit to Ankara Sunday, where too he faces recriminations for US handling of the Syrian crisis.
    Israel has a double grievance over Obama’s Iran policy: Not only does his administration spare Iran’s leaders any sense of military threat that might give them pause in their dash for a nuclear weapon, but US officials are actively preventing any Israel striking out in its own defense to dispel the dark shadow of a nuclear Iran.
    Behind closed doors in Ankara Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan and President Abdullah Gul are preparing to vent their anger against the US administration for tying their hands
    against establishing safe havens in Syria for rebel operations against the Assad regime. The Turkish Air Force has been on standby for the last two months for this mission, along with the Saudi and UAE air forces. However, none are prepared to go forward without logistical backing from the US Air Force.
    They blame Obama’s refusal to engage directly in the Syrian conflict for the escalating terrorist threats confronting Turkey from Assad’s open door to PKK (Kurdish Workers Party) bases in northern Syria and the Iraqi-Syrian-Turkish border triangle. Turkey is also stuck with a swelling influx of Syrian refugees piling an unmanageable burden on its economy.

http://www.debka.com/article/22327/US-CIA-chief-Petraeus-arrives-Monday-to-cool-Israeli-ire

Zechariah 12:3,9:
    And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+ Reply to Thread