+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkApeKiller Manifesto 2.0

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: SkunkApeKiller Manifesto 2.0

UTSA scum... guarantee it.

Puppy SkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Whooaa now. I'm on your side here. I put your team in a conference that it belongs it. U guys in the WAC was a joke. You guys should have been and it sounds like you will be in Conf USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    UTSA fans are scum now? Did I miss something?

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

UTSA fans have been talking crap about us on several forums like they are Boise and we are a FCS program of something.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Technically the term Skunk Ape originated in Florida as their version of Bigfoot or Sasquatch. However, it has over time come to be a generic name for any large, hairy, unknown, ape-like creature. It still ranks behind Bigfoot and Sasquatch as a popular name. For the record when all sources are considered, Texas has more overall sightings than Florida.

Little known fact, Bigfoot or whatever you wish to call it, has been seen in every state of the Union, except for Hawaii.
    That's because they don't recognize each other as sasquatch.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I know for a fact there are sqatches in Hawaii i see a blonde pair on that show Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

As an avid hunter who too often is too busy to hunt, I have hunted extensively in the Southeastern United States. While I enjoy the yarns concerning "the people of the woods" as my grandparents called them, I have never seen anything I could not explain away through a more rational explanation. That said, I have a question for those of you that are responding to the unique name of the initiator of this Thread. If you were to come across such an animal in a situation where you were in a position to do so, would you become a Skunk Ape Killer?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    As an avid hunter who too often is too busy to hunt, I have hunted extensively in the Southeastern United States. While I enjoy the yarns concerning "the people of the woods" as my grandparents called them, I have never seen anything I could not explain away through a more rational explanation. That said, I have a question for those of you that are responding to the unique name of the initiator of this Thread. If you were to come across such an animal in a situation where you were in a position to do so, would you become a Skunk Ape Killer?
    No

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Not unless I had to. It would have to be real danger from anyone or anything.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Well since the thread is totally hijacked and headed to Cuba....

There are numerous reports whereby hunters have seen such creatures and did not take the shot. The excuse generally falls into three catagories, 1) awe and surprise, 2) looked too much like a human to shoot, 3) I need a bigger gun (no TWHS, please!). Of course there are plenty of reports where shots were fired to no effect. You certainly would not want to only tick one off.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Without hesitation. (hopefully)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Sounds like a good meal. Marinate overnight in worcestershire & CocaCola.

Then put some rice on and start a roux ...

Puppy SkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSkunkApeKiller Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The new Big East (after raiding mwc again)

BIG EAST

EAST

SOUTH FLORIDA
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    NAVY
    ARMY
    AIR FORCE
    RUTGERS
    UCONN
    UMASS
    VILLANOVA
    TEMPLE

WEST

SAN DIEGO STATE
    BOISE STATE
    FRESNO STATE
    UNLV
    HAWAII
    HOUSTON
    MEMPHIS
    CINCINATI
    LOUISVILLE
    SMU

call this skunkapekiller 3.0 if you like

MERGE CONFERENCE USA/ MOUNTAIN WEST/ WAC/ FCS

NORTH

IDAHO
    MONTANA
    MONTANA STATE
    NORTH DAKOTA
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE
    PORTLAND STATE
    SACRAMENTO STATE

SOUTH

TULANE
    ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM
    TULSA
    RICE
    TEXAS-EL PASO
    SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI
    NORTH TEXAS STATE

EAST

MARSHALL
    EAST CAROLINA
    APPALACHIAN STATE
    DELAWARE
    JAMES MADISON
    OLD DOMINION
    UNC-CHARLOTTE

WEST

WYOMING
    COLORADO STATE
    SAN JOSE STATE
    NEVADA-RENO
    UTAH STATE
    NEW MEXICO
    NEW MEXICO STATE

MERGE SUN BELT/ MAC/ FCS

NORTH

BOWLING GREEN
    BALL STATE
    TOLEDO
    NORTHERN ILLINOIS
    WESTERN MICHIGAN
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN
    EASTERN MICHIGAN

SOUTH

FLORIDA ATLANTIC
    FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL
    FLORIDA A & M
    TROY
    SOUTH ALABAMA
    GEORGIA STATE
    GEORGIA SOUTHERN

EAST

MIAMI
    KENT STATE
    AKRON
    OHIO
    BUFFALO
    YOUNGSTOWN STATE
    WESTERN KENTUCKY

WEST

TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO
    TEXAS STATE-SAN MARCOS
    MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE
    LA-MONROE
    LA-LAFAYETTE
    LA-TECH
    ARKANSAS STATE

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Please stop the skunk madness!

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

+ Reply to Thread