+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball. Baseball Continues Conference Road Trip at Las Cruces

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Continues Conference Road Trip at Las Cruces

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (17-19, 1-5 WAC) heads to Las Cruces for a three-game set against the Aggies of New Mexico State (27-11, 4-2 WAC) at Presley Askew Field as the Bulldogs look to finish their six game road conference trip at .500.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Baseball Continues Conference Road Trip at Las Cruces

Tech 2
    NMSU 1 bottom of the eighth

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Tech - 2
    NMSU - 2 bottom of ninth

NMSU wins 3 - 2

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by C2MUCH View Post
    Going to the other side...time for Sim to go. I'm sure there's a couple daddys that will hire him.
    What took you so long?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Stefan Pitches Gem But Baseball Falls 3-2

Jeb Stefan threw seven innings of one-run ball but a two-out, two-run ninth inning rally gave the Aggies of New Mexico State (28-11, 5-2 WAC) a 3-2 victory over Louisiana Tech (17-20, 1-6 WAC) on Thursday evening at Presley Askew Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Louisiana Tech at New Mexico State Game One Notes

Jeb Stefan throws seven innings of one-run ball but a two-out, two-run ninth inning rally gave the Aggies of New Mexico State (28-11, 5-2 WAC) a 3-2 victory over Louisiana Tech (17-20, 1-6 WAC) on Thursday evening at Presley Askew Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Re: Baseball. Stefan Pitches Gem But Baseball Falls 3-2

Jeb Stephan has got to be frustrated. He has pitched great all year but just can't seem to get enough run support to get the wins he deserves.:bigcry:

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Louisiana Tech at New Mexico State Game One Notes

In game #2 we are up 3-1 after 7 innings. But you can just sense that we are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Ok I heard all the way up until the 9th in my car. I heard their coach got thrown out and we're up 3-2 going into the Top 9th but I'm too lazy to go turn the radio on since I'm now at home. Can somebody post a final please? Or maybe even a score after the top of the 9th and then a final score? Thanks.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

We lose again on a walkoff homerun.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

This season is done. Well, there's next year.

Baseball Baseball. Walk-Off Home Run Stuns Baseball

Louisiana Tech dropped its fifth one-run game in Western Athletic Conference Play as New Mexico State (29-11, 6-2 WAC) stunned Louisiana Tech (17-20, 1-7 WAC) with a walk-off 4-3 victory Friday night at Presley Askew Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It's almost comical. Well, a tragic comedy. After reading DW's post above last night, I said to myself, yep, up 3-1 late in the game, we'll lose 4-3 for sure. Dayum!

Is there any reason to allow Sim to finish out the season? Shouldn't he be fired today...

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

I think we just got 10-run-ruled in game 3.

+ Reply to Thread