+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Blueprint Louisiana Supports LSU-S, Tech Merger

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Blueprint Louisiana Supports LSU-S, Tech Merger

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I'll let ya'll know if he responds again.[/LIST]
    Dude.....you did a GREAT job!!! Thanks for sending that note to that worthless scumbag politician. KEEP THE HEAT on him!! His 1st explanation was nonsensical, and you could tell he was simply trying to brush you off.

More LOCAL people need to do EXACTLY what JAB's doing to this clown. Pin 'em down and MAKE THEM EXPLAIN IT to ya.

HD

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Looks like you need to get your points in on the first transmission as everything after that looks to be cookie cutter from them.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Listen and learn Peacock. (That was eloquent JAB!)

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

JAB,

I'd dare say you should take your response, expand on it a little and send it in to the Times in a letter to the editor... if they'll publish that LSUS Lawyer's sentimental letter why not one that has some actually reasoning behind it?

NW La.'s economic future rests with merger
    and more
    EliteReport.webs.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I agree with this. From what I heard from a few of my coworkers, Jane Smith was just smart enough to be dangerous.

I went with Peacock half-heartedly, because I was turned off by Rep. Smith's campaign tactics and how she skirted the intent of the term limits rules for members of the Legislature. There wasn't much of a choice in 2011 between Smith and Peacock.

So far on the merger issue, Senator Peacock is all pee and no ____ .
    I understand the reasons Jane didn't get elected. She is my cousin and we did communicate some right before the election. She knows why Peacock won, but hates that she cannot be there right now to vote for this merger.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

This morning's Times indicates that one of main reasons that Lombardi was fired was that he opposed merger.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    This morning's Times indicates that one of main reasons that Lombardi was fired was that he opposed merger.
    That's what some LA Tech officials are saying too.

HD

+ Reply to Thread