+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Operations Support Engineer position at pharmaceutical plant in Shreveport

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Operations Support Engineer position at pharmaceutical plant in Shreveport

Job Title: Operations Support Engineer

· Provides engineering and design specifications to vendors and contractors for equipment and processes
    · Analyzes current equipment processes and procedures to identified areas of improvement
    · Maintains the engineering charts and site drawings of the facility and major systems in a current status
    · Provides assistance and trouble shooting of problems
    · Assists in the execution of the IQ and OQ on new or modified equipment
    · Coordinates and supervises the installation and start up of new and modified equipment
    · Designs and implements modifications to existing equipment
    · Develops and maintains projects in SAP R/3
    Develop and mange capital expense projects and maintain project accounting and documentation

Job Title: Operations Support Engineer

· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline (Candidates without degree but with several years of project engineering design and drafting, or construction supervision experience, preferably in the food, pharmaceutical, or cosmetic industry, will be considered)
    · Working knowledge of AutoCAD
    · Good oral and written communication skills required
    · Good working knowledge of computers and computer programs

My company is looking for a construction engineer that would oversee new projects and repairs/modifications on equipment. The company is Dr Reddy's Laboratories, the old BASF plant on Line Ave. I don't know the salary range but I know the benefits are good and start immediately. The position is listed as open until May 3rd. If anyone does apply, list me as a reference (Joey Wilhelm).

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Operations Support Engineer position at pharmaceutical plant in Shreveport

Completely forgot to include the link. My apologies.

http://drreddys.hodesiq.com/job_deta...84637&user_id=

+ Reply to Thread