+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Offensive Bursts for 11 Runs, Defeat UALR 11-2

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Returns Home to Host UALR

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (17-22) returns home to host the University of Arkansas-Little Rock (20-19) on Tuesday, April 23 at 6 p.m. at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Baseball. Baseball Returns Home to Host UALR

The 24th of April is Tuesday FYI.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Offensive Bursts for 11 Runs, Defeat UALR 11-2

The Louisiana Tech (18-22) offense exploded for 11 runs and 13 hits as the Bulldogs defeated the Trojans of UALR (20-20), 11-2, on Tuesday evening at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Tech vs. UALR Game Notes

The Louisiana Tech (18-22) offense exploded for 11 runs and 13 hits as the Bulldogs defeated the Trojans of UALR (20-20), 11-2, on Tuesday evening at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Offensive Bursts for 11 Runs, Defeat UALR 11-2

Winning is certainly more fun than losing. Petersen pitched 4 no-hit innings and picked up the win. However, the defense of both teams was sloppy. We were charged with 3 errors and they were charged with 4. There were other misplays that couldn't be scored as errors. For example, Alex Williams scored from 3rd base on a foul out to the 1st baseman. The catcher left home plate to chase the high foul ball so Alex tagged up and scored. The 3rd baseman headed to the plate to cover and the runner on 2nd tagged and went to 3rd. The DAWGS also misplayed a couple that couldn't be charged as errors.

2 sac bunt attempts were perfectly placed for hits during the 6th run 7th inning. Qualls attempted a sac bunt and bunted the ball down the 3rd base line. The catcher got to the ball first but had little chance to throw out Qualls. The ball started rolling foul but stopped on the 3rd base line and all runners were safe. As I've said all along, not all sac bunt attempts result in outs. Later in the inning Gebhardt was ruled safe on a bunt that he placed extremely well down the first base line. A batter who can place a bunt is tough to defend. The key is to use the bunt in the right situations. Tonight we did that, but in most games we don't.

WAC Baseball Recaps - April 24-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Nevada defeated Pacific 15-4. Fresno State downed Cal Poly 3-2. Louisiana Tech took down UALR 11-2. San Jose State dropped a 14-5 decision to Fresno Pacific. Hawai‘i defeated Grambling State 11-8.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Any "W" is a good "W".

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Any "W" is a good "W".
    Yes it is, I still think this team is capapble of putting a streak together...we have lost 6 games by 1 run...we just need to play for the conference tourney and hope to make some noise in there...
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread