+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any signees today?

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

any signees today?

any news?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: any signees today?

I have to wonder if the absents of any news means probably there is no good news?
    what about replacing the missing coach, what part of the year is standard for hiring replacement coaches?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

In the late signing period all signees are usually withheld by the school until the entire class for that period is announced....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

never heard of that very often...my experience says that most schools release names as they get the papers so each kid gets some ink. Guess others do it different.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The fall signing period is the big signing period for basketball...

The spring, not so much - usually all the good players are gone by this time of the year
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly looking at JUCO's at this time of year... Wish Wiggins wouldn't have hired the TVCC coaches. I was hoping for Caples. She still hasn't signed anywhere yet to my knowledge.

well we can hope for some good news soon...

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    well we can hope for some good news soon...
    ---
    Does anyone have a clue that we might actually be picking up another player at all?
    Caples, Broom, or a talented BIG would be awesome!I know that Lulu is incredible because I went to watch her play in a couple of games up here in Benton, and herd that Shelton is quite the player, Maryan Dogo was reffered as a Monster in the paint but her team didn't have a great record last time I checked it...
    Anyone think that V. Hall from the Monroe area will be an impact player as a Fresh...
    Or any news on the 5'2" Speedster point guard we got from the Jr. College Ranks?
    With either Caples or Broom this class of in-coming Techsters would have to be one of the best in-coming group of gals we have picked up in some time for sure!
    Although I would not be surprised if we didn't sign anyone else this year, we will have only Hardison leaving next year and may want to get a few more signies in the Fall class!
    I have mentioned it before but Ellinor's daughter at Bastrop will be a Sr. and I hear she's going to be incredible at 6'4" or 6'5"!
    And their is that 6'2" gal from Parkway here in Bossier that is being recruited heavily
    I would hope that we have room for them!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    Does anyone have a clue that we might actually be picking up another player at all?
    Caples, Broom, or a talented BIG would be awesome!I know that Lulu is incredible because I went to watch her play in a couple of games up here in Benton, and herd that Shelton is quite the player, Maryan Dogo was reffered as a Monster in the paint but her team didn't have a great record last time I checked it...
    Anyone think that V. Hall from the Monroe area will be an impact player as a Fresh...
    Or any news on the 5'2" Speedster point guard we got from the Jr. College Ranks?
    With either Caples or Broom this class of in-coming Techsters would have to be one of the best in-coming group of gals we have picked up in some time for sure!
    Although I would not be surprised if we didn't sign anyone else this year, we will have only Hardison leaving next year and may want to get a few more signies in the Fall class!
    I have mentioned it before but Ellinor's daughter at Bastrop will be a Sr. and I hear she's going to be incredible at 6'4" or 6'5"!
    And their is that 6'2" gal from Parkway here in Bossier that is being recruited heavily
    I would hope that we have room for them!
    ---
    I found this on the internet about the Jr. College transffer we picked up in the fall last year...
    Janay Borum a 5'2" point guard,
    shot 42% FG's, 62 at the FT line, had 6+ assist per game, and 2+ TO's per game...
    with 4+Steals a game...
    She was refered as a coach on the floor and saw the game like a coach,also that her speed and qquickness was incredible and made her fun to watch play the game, and that her defence was relentless
    Besides all this, her experience on the court should prove to be beneficial, with all the young Techsters we have coming in and the big class we picked up last year!
    With the exception of V. Hall, who will probably need some development, we potentialy have 11 Techsters that could be in the starting line up nexst year!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    I found this on the internet about the Jr. College transffer we picked up in the fall last year...
    Janay Borum a 5'2" point guard,
    shot 42% FG's, 62 at the FT line, had 6+ assist per game, and 2+ TO's per game...
    with 4+Steals a game...
    She was refered as a coach on the floor and saw the game like a coach,also that her speed and qquickness was incredible and made her fun to watch play the game, and that her defence was relentless
    Besides all this, her experience on the court should prove to be beneficial, with all the young Techsters we have coming in and the big class we picked up last year!
    With the exception of V. Hall, who will probably need some development, we potentialy have 11 Techsters that could be in the starting line up nexst year!
    5'2"? Seriously?

HD

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

You know they always add a couple inches so she is probably closer to 5'0"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Watch #1 in White - the assists, how she sees the floor, and her 3 pt. shot....... She is good and this is when she was much younger.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Watch #1 in White - the assists, how she sees the floor, and her 3 pt. shot....... She is good and this is when she was much younger.
    That was one heckuva good basketball game!! Janay will be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    That was one heckuva good basketball game!! Janay will be fun to watch.
    Just think of how she has even improved since then! I think Spoon knows the PG position well and has a couple of great options at that spot now.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Just think of how she has even improved since then! I think Spoon knows the PG position well and has a couple of great options at that spot now.
    ---
    O.K. folks, how does she look in the video??
    Hopefully what she lacks in statue she makes up for in quickness and speed!
    I guess that's why they call her the "Speedster"!
    Anyone suppose there will be any announcements at the Annual Banquit?
    Like the new Assistant coach??

+ Reply to Thread