+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maryam Dogo

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Maryam Dogo

A google search of her name states she has recently decided to attend Georgia State. I was unable to copy the link. Not good news if true.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Maryam Dogo

I heard the same thing

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    A google search of her name states she has recently decided to attend Georgia State. I was unable to copy the link. Not good news if true.
    ---
    Man that would not be good news at all!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Why isn't this in recruiting . . . . ?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Why isn't this in recruiting . . . . ?
    Announcement is already made. We were out of contention a while back, but I thought with Texas - not with Georgia State. They look like they signed an awesome class.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I would just like some positive news on coach and recuriting

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    I would just like some positive news on coach and recuriting
    I think we will have some soon. The coaching position is posted and they are out recruiting now.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Great news, now we have room for another 5 nothing guard.

TB

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    Great news, now we have room for another 5 nothing guard.

TB
    Frazier - 6'1"
    Langston - 6'2"
    Anderson - 6'3"

All likely starters next year. Yes, I agree we need a big post player, but our Spoon recruited sophomores (this coming year) and new freshmen will be fast and good. One big post would complete the picture, but we do have some decent size coming back.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I thought she had already signed with us.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I thought she had already signed with us.
    I can't remember if she just gave a verbal or if she signed, but had to go to JUCO for a year. Either way, it is void......

Just looked it up. She was a verbal.

I hope we get good news soon

+ Reply to Thread