+ Reply to Thread

Thread: metrosexual

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
    You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute KSDAWG's Avatar

Re: metrosexual

I saw the title and thought it was a thread on HogDog!
    LOUISIANA TECH
    THE FLAGSHIP OF NORTH LOUISIANA

JFW!!!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I saw the title and thought it was a thread on HogDog!
    Hogdawg has no penis. He cannot qualify as metrosexual.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

However, I do not want to take this thread off-track on Hogdawg's lack of penis.

Hogdawg, just like our POTUS, does not have a functional penor. It's sad. But it is what is it is.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Hogdawg has no penis. He cannot qualify as metrosexual.
    The poor guy is penis challenged?
    Zechariah 12:3
    3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,
    though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:9
    The God of Israel will seek to destroy all the
    nations that come against Jerusalem

Psalm 122
    6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
    “May those who love you be secure.
    7 May there be peace within your walls
    and security within your citadels.”
    8 For the sake of my family and friends,
    I will say, “Peace be within you.”

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute KSDAWG's Avatar

You said lack of Penis? Now I know we are talkin about the PUSA!!
    LOUISIANA TECH
    THE FLAGSHIP OF NORTH LOUISIANA

JFW!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread