+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: per CBS Sports: UTSA,FIU,UNT,LaTech to CUSA

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: per CBS Sports: UTSA,FIU,UNT,LaTech to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by cyc46 View Post
    USM would like that cross over with Tulane too but dont expect it. Tulane doesnt want it. Seems the power is now firmly rooted in the West with the Texas block.
    UNT and UTSA in the west and you think the power's in the west? Delusional.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

There are 4 football team in this equation. Tech, ECU, USM and Tulsa. The Power is in the East.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RGTech98 View Post
    LATech in the east would give me two easy away sites to attend; a sure win to watch at UAB and a great game against USM. My only concern is Tulane, which division do they want to be in?
    The one without us as their preference in voting to affirm recommendation. Rather be in West and Tulane in East. Last check, NO further east than Ruston.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Probably wanting to allow Rice-Tulane to have an I-10 connection. Both of those have attendance issues. Figure neither Rice nor Tulane fans would travel to Ruston anyway. So, want to keep those two together. Just a guess.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Probably wanting to allow Rice-Tulane to have an I-10 connection. Both of those have attendance issues. Figure neither Rice nor Tulane fans would travel to Ruston anyway. So, want to keep those two together. Just a guess.
    Give them a permanent home and home and us a permanent home and home with USM and we are good!

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice

Pumped about what? What happened?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Awesome!!! I'm pumped!!! Great day for Louisiana Tech!!
    Nothing is official, is it?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoopdawg View Post
    Pumped about what? What happened?
    I'm wondering that, too. While all indications are this is working out well for us, I don't want to set myself up for a HUGE emotional let down like in 2004 (? / the UTEP episode).

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't sure if this spin had been posted yet.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ch-unt-coming/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I thought Tulane would be in East and Tech in the West.
    Me too. I'm shocked to see USM & Tulane going into different divisions.

HD

It doesn't really matter to me. I just want a regular game with USM. Being in the West seems only natural.

Puppy cyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the ears

Well you guys will come to find out in a larger conference there are power blocks. It appears that UTEP didnt want to go to the MWC like has been previously talked about. Rumor is Tulsa UTEP and Tulane all went to CUSA and said get us UTSA and UNT which they did. UTEP didnt want to give up the exposure it has enjoyed and now those schools have an additional TEXAS market they didnt previously have San Antonio. Tulsa should be happy because they get to stay in a division with Tulane and Rice. The power from now on will most definitely be in the West (by power I mean voting power). The East will most definitely be the tougher market with Tech USM ECU Marshall FIU and UAB. Your not going to be in the West your going to be in the East with other schools similar to you culturally (USM ECU and Marshall). There are going to be several different clicks or blocks here. Tulane Rice and Tulsa will vote together a lot. UTSA FIU UAB and UNT will have similar interests as they are larger urban schools. Marshall ECU USM and Tech will also all be similar as they are Rural State Schools. Welcome to the conference. While it may get a bad wrap its still the best of the non aqs at least in Football and Baseball and most importantly Revenue.

Puppy cyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the earscyc46 seems to have something between the ears

Note: UTEP would be in the category with UTSA FIU UAB and UNT. Left them out.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I want Tech in the West since I live in Dallas. Would be great to get to the games in Denton. That said there must be a standing game with USM. That is a game I will not miss.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyc46 View Post
    Note: UTEP would be in the category with UTSA FIU UAB and UNT. Left them out.
    Thanks for your assessment. You’re probably right. It would just be nice to have a game here in Dallas. I'll forgo that for a trip to Hattiesburg.

+ Reply to Thread