+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ruston Gun Show

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Ruston Gun Show

I just got back and have to say it is a pretty nice show. Worth a walk-a-round if you don't have other plans for the weekend.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Ruston Gun Show

There will be two this year. Second will be in August. We need a bigger venue.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

More parking for sure.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I have several guns I want to trade and one I want. Would be nice to cruise on over to R town and get myself a new gun!

If you don't make the show let me know what you want to get rid of. Never know what I can't live without.

+ Reply to Thread