+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car dealership that supports Tech?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Re: Car dealership that supports Tech?

Thanks for all the input! I'm actually looking to get a 09-10 Honda Accord. It looks like these dealerships are all GM/Ford. Any idea on Honda dealerships?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    Thanks for all the input! I'm actually looking to get a 09-10 Honda Accord. It looks like these dealerships are all GM/Ford. Any idea on Honda dealerships?
    There's a big used car dealership in Bossier on Hwy 3 that is owned by 2 brothers that graduated from Tech. One is married to my niece who is a Tech graduate. They can probably get you any kind of used car that you want.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    There's a big used car dealership in Bossier on Hwy 3 that is owned by 2 brothers that graduated from Tech. One is married to my niece who is a Tech graduate. They can probably get you any kind of used car that you want.
    Thanks. Any idea which dealership it is? If I'm remembering correctly, there are a few right there at Hwy 3 and I-220

+ Reply to Thread