+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CUSA Map ?

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: New CUSA Map ?

I did 79 a couple weeks ago, and hated it (preemptive). I travel down there every couple of weeks, and like the 21 route.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    79 to Carthage, 315 to Mt. Enterprise, 84 to Rusk, 69 to Alto, 21 to San Marcos, and 35 the rest of the way. Skips Austin, and a bunch of small towns on the 31 route.
    You can skip Austin now with the toll Interstate around. I can't imagine that route is as quick, it's not like there aren't a bunch of small towns everywhere in Texas.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I make it from Ruston to Cotulla in 8.5 hours. I only make one stop for gas/food/piss though, and I have a heavy foot. It's the best route I've found, and I've been driving it every 2 weeks for a year now.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Wife likes the interstates so we do 35 to Wacko then over to Tyler. About seven hours to Shreveport.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Ruston to SA- 7.5hrs, I made that trip about 6 times a year for 5 years...

I-20 to 79 (Greenwood, LA)
    79 to 315 (Carthage, TX)
    315 to 259 (Mt. Enterprise, TX)
    259 to 59 (Nacogdoches, TX)
    59 to I-10 (Houston, TX)
    I-10 to SA

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

It will be really nice to make some road games for change - UAB is only 1 hr away!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    It will be really nice to make some road games for change - UAB is only 1 hr away!
    This will be on the road.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    This will be on the road.

Sweet

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    UNT and LT are by far getting the most benefit out of this, as far as fan travel is concerned. When was the last time LT had an instate conference opponent? I think the last time UNT did was in 1995 when they still played in the Southland.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    We have the best looking logo!

I'll definitely be making one or two road trips a year.

Hattiesburg, New Orleans, Houston, and Denton. Whichever are on the road.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by laxtonto View Post
    UNT and LT are by far getting the most benefit out of this, as far as fan travel is concerned. When was the last time LT had an instate conference opponent? I think the last time UNT did was in 1995 when they still played in the Southland.
    Not to mention the new doors to recruiting right here in our backyards. I was very "cool" to having UTSA in with us, but if SATX really gets behind them...and subsequently C-USA...we will have a new pipeline into south Texas that we never had.

Make no mistake. THIS THING IS HUGE for y'all and us.

On a different note I do hope you will grow to "be accused of liking LaTech" -- not sure where we derailed, but as conference mates, we need to bury and lose any old sun belt animosity stuff between our schools...hopefully we will soon be on the same "side" at least, if not the same division!

Handshake?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I'm surprised the Mississippi River will not divide the C-USA into two 6-team divisions.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I'm surprised the Mississippi River will not divide the C-USA into two 6-team divisions.
    Sense and logic? pshaw

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Not to mention the new doors to recruiting right here in our backyards. I was very "cool" to having UTSA in with us, but if SATX really gets behind them...and subsequently C-USA...we will have a new pipeline into south Texas that we never had.

On a different note I do hope you will grow to "be accused of liking LaTech" -- not sure where we derailed, but as conference mates, we need to bury and lose any old sun belt animosity stuff between our schools...hopefully we will soon be on the same "side" at least, if not the same division!

Handshake?
    I can agree with that.. I am trying diligently to turn over a new leaf in regards to LT... Now SMU on the other hand...

I am more shocked on how quickly the SB fan bases are starting to turn on UNT and FIU and each other... It is getting ugly in a hurry.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post

Handshake?
    I'll be really interested to see if "laxtonto" takes you up on your offer to "handshake".

HD

+ Reply to Thread