+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New CUSA Map ?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New CUSA Map ?

Quote Originally Posted by laxtonto View Post
    I can agree with that.. I am trying diligently to turn over a new leaf in regards to LT... Now SMU on the other hand...

I am more shocked on how quickly the SB fan bases are starting to turn on UNT and FIU and each other... It is getting ugly in a hurry.
    I noticed. I almost posted "get ready UNT and FIU fans...the true colors are about to come out." but I was like...no, coming from a Tech guy, it will spiral downward quickly.

I will tell you from our own experience, the venom and irrational comments will reach an all new low when THEIR bitterness over their own circumstances start being YOUR fault...UNT will be hated by schools that replace you...that you've NEVER played in anything...because its the cool thing to do over there.

Mark my word. Welcome to post-Sun Belt affiliation.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I'm surprised the Mississippi River will not divide the C-USA into two 6-team divisions.
    Some talk about Tulane wanting to be in the West with the other private schools, doesn't make much sense, they don't have to be in the division together to vote together...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Some talk about Tulane wanting to be in the West with the other private schools, doesn't make much sense, they don't have to be in the division together to vote together...
    The west is the weaker division which gives you a better opportunity to WIN.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    The west is the weaker division which gives you a better opportunity to WIN.
    When has THAT mindset EVER been Tech's?

To be the best, you have to beat the best. That's the way we Bulldawgs BARK and BITE!

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'll be really interested to see if "laxtonto" takes you up on your offer to "handshake".

HD
    Baby steps man... baby steps.. We will get their eventually.. , , , :icon_wink:,

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I noticed. I almost posted "get ready UNT and FIU fans...the true colors are about to come out." but I was like...no, coming from a Tech guy, it will spiral downward quickly.

I will tell you from our own experience, the venom and irrational comments will reach an all new low when THEIR bitterness over their own circumstances start being YOUR fault...UNT will be hated by schools that replace you...that you've NEVER played in anything...because its the cool thing to do over there.

Mark my word. Welcome to post-Sun Belt affiliation.
    That would have gone beyond just throwing gas on fire.. Seems like the mods are starting to try and squash now, but after having a fan tell me " The normal human reaction is to have contempt for these people. I'm sure in a couple of years I won't care anymore. But it hurts right now. It's easier for the ones getting picked to handle the hatred than for the ones left behind to deal with the other's success. So...FIU and UNT fans...deal with it." I am concerned you are probably correct.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    When has THAT mindset EVER been Tech's?

To be the best, you have to beat the best. That's the way we Bulldawgs BARK and BITE!
    I was specifically talking about Tulane in that post.

However, I hope our admin would take that same approach if given the choice.

Quite frankly, I think it'd be foolish of us to request to play in the tougher division.

I think we would win the west every other year, but I think we would win the east only 1 in 5 years.

Also, the vast majority of our out of state alumni live in Texas.

In addition, the west offers easier travel.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I was specifically talking about Tulane in that post.

However, I hope our admin would take that same approach if given the choice.

Quite frankly, I think it'd be foolish of us to request to play in the tougher division.

I think we would win the west every other year, but I think we would win the east only 1 in 5 years.

Also, the vast majority of our out of state alumni live in Texas.

In addition, the west offers easier travel.
    Totally Agree!

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

This map cannot be accurate. Where are all of the teams west of the Rockies? What will the travel fans do with all the money and time saved by being in a conference East of the Rocky mountains?
    What's it like to get up Saturday morning and drive to an away game? And still make it to the tailgate early?

[/QUOTE]

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDawg View Post
    This map cannot be accurate. Where are all of the teams west of the Rockies? What will the travel fans do with all the money and time saved by being in a conference East of the Rocky mountains?
    What's it like to get up Saturday morning and drive to an away game? And still make it to the tailgate early?

[/QUOTE]

Do that for every Tech home game anyway.

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

But now you could do it for every home game, plus Tulane, Rice, USM, UAB and maybe UNT. Not to mention the occasional game against ATM, Miss State and others. Pretty sweet after playing Fresno, Boise, Hawaii, etc.

Do that for every Tech home game anyway.[/QUOTE]

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Man it is great for me, I can fly SW to nearly every place. I am not sure about ECU or Marshall. The most difficult is Ruston but I think I can handle that.

I just made this map.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I just made this map.

So if UTEP eventually moves to MWC, then who is replacement?

I would think it would look like this:
    West
    Tech
    Tulane
    Rice
    UNT
    UTSA
    Tulsa

East
    S. Miss
    UAB
    FIU
    ECU
    Marshall
    ???

I would imagine MTSU would fill that gap nicely (TWSS) between Marshall and ECU...

+ Reply to Thread