+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah State seems official to MWC

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Re: Utah State seems official to MWC

All I know is that I feel more and more like Tech will be the last to publicly announce an invitation. I'd be grateful for an invite, period, and I think we're in, but this scattered release of announcements isn't doing well for my nerves.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    All I know is that I feel more and more like Tech will be the last to publicly announce an invitation. I'd be grateful for an invite, period, and I think we're in, but this scattered release of announcements isn't doing well for my nerves.
    THIS!!!!!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    I haven't kept up totally, but I don't think any of the announcements are "official".

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I haven't kept up totally, but I don't think any of the announcements are "official".
    They aren't, and maybe the reason why they're being released at different times is more a function of local media, but either way, I'd like to see a local paper or station do the same for Tech tomorrow (if the invite is in hand)....and that's highly unlikely.

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...cording-report

Report: Utah St., SJSU to join MWC
    "UTSA officials have told regents that three other WAC members have declared their intentions to defect. Utah State and San Jose State would account for two of them, though its not clear which other of the remaining football-playing WAC teams -- Idaho, New Mexico State, Louisiana Tech, or Texas State -- would also leave the conference."

Similar quote here: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...conference-usa

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Proper etiquette is to allow the conference to make the announcement and then the invited schools follow with their own announcements.
    This.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Proper etiquette is to allow the conference to make the announcement and then the invited schools follow with their own announcements.
    Or to make it clearer to some, like your prom date talking about her upcoming prom event and you ain't even thought about a corsage yet???

+ Reply to Thread