+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Mini-Helmet

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

Football Mini-Helmet

Is there a place in Shreveport to buy a football mini-helmet? My son is doing a school report on the history of Louisiana Tech football(proud dad). We are getting things together for his display. Thanks for any feedback

SK

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Football Mini-Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by sportkid View Post
    Is there a place in Shreveport to buy a football mini-helmet? My son is doing a school report on the history of Louisiana Tech football(proud dad). We are getting things together for his display. Thanks for any feedback

SK
    I think they have some at Academy Sports.

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I think they have some at Academy Sports.
    I know they have them at the one west Monroe so they should have them over in Shreveport too.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Pretty sure last time I was at the academy on Bert Kouns they had the helmets. If not then I know you can order one off amazon.com and have it sent to you overnight (if you need it asap).

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

He can borrow my full sized Sonny D autographed one if he wants to. Let me know and you guys can stop by my store and pick-it up. I also have a Tim Rattay signed TECH Football, and Matt Stover NFl Football if you'd like to borrow them as well.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I've got a full-size with JBIII & Randy Bates he can borrow

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

I saw some at Sports World.

+ Reply to Thread