+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Fun Of ULALA and ...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Make Fun Of ULALA and ...

Richard Simmmons all you like but this is some funny stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eehci...eature=related
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Make Fun Of ULALA and ...

The funniest clip I ever saw on Whose Line Is It Anyway? There were a lot of funny moments on the show, but this one with Richard Simmons tops them all.

BTW, I also enjoyed the times when Richard Simmons appeared on David Letterman's shows on NBC and CBS.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Did y'all see Richard Simmons' "incident" with TSA last week? Apparently he insisted on being strip-searched rather than submit to the scanner. I didn't read the whole article, but saw a pic where a female TSA worker was asked to perform the search since her male co-workers refused. She was laughing hysterically about something he had said.

I know ULaLa Nation is so proud of him(her/it).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Did y'all see Richard Simmons' "incident" with TSA last week? Apparently he insisted on being strip-searched rather than submit to the scanner. I didn't read the whole article, but saw a pic where a female TSA worker was asked to perform the search since her male co-workers refused. She was laughing hysterically about something he had said.

I know ULaLa Nation is so proud of him(her/it).
    He was joking around. Seems that he had everyone laughing.........
    http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebs-s...?date=20120426

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread