+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UNT to CUSA offical annoucnement to be Fri

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

UNT to CUSA offical annoucnement to be Fri

Yes.. I know... you guys don't probably care, but if there is an announcement in the works for Fri at UNT I highly suspect there is one in the works in Ruston.

Dig boys!!!

Link

And more importantly this also cements the fact that invites have in fact gone out officially.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Re: UNT to CUSA offical annoucnement to be Fri

Was about to post that I saw the same thing on your board: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/to...o-cusa-friday/

Guess you beat me to it. Hopefully we get some breaking news soon.

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    Was about to post that I saw the same thing on your board: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/to...o-cusa-friday/

Guess you beat me to it. Hopefully we get some breaking news soon.
    I hope so as well.. My guess is something will pseudo-leaked tomorrow and a full blown deluge on Weds

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by laxtonto View Post
    Yes.. I know... you guys don't probably care, but if there is an announcement in the works for Fri at UNT I highly suspect there is one in the works in Ruston.

Dig boys!!!

Link

And more importantly this also cements the fact that invites have in fact gone out officially.
    Rest assured, WE CARE. Especially now that it appears our own "BIG" announcement may be Friday as well.

HERE'S TO TECH AND UNT AND TO CONFERENCE U-S-A!! WHOOP!!!

+ Reply to Thread