+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TECH's big announcement

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

TECH's big announcement

I'm sure this is already floating around out there.....but my daughter (in the BoP) has been scheduled to play for Dr. Reneau at the assembly center for a "BIG" announcement on Friday.
    It was stated to them that this will be an Historic event for the University.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: TECH's big announcement

Quote Originally Posted by tbone1 View Post
    i'm sure this is already floating around out there.....but my daughter (in the bop) has been scheduled to play for dr. Reneau at the assembly center for a "big" announcement on friday.
    It was stated to them that this will be an historic event for the university.

Here we go!!!!!

HD

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

Awesome!!!!!!!

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

My daughter's reaction: "Dad, I'm so proud to be a Bulldog right now!"

That's my girl

Puppy laxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nicelaxtonto is just really nice

And I know is an announcement thread for LT, but UNT is having a semi-chat party at gomeangreen... If you guys want to come and celebrate you are more than welcome...

The chat applet allows for guest users

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Great news!

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

This should mean an email should be sent out to students in the next day or so.

Puppy heatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really nice

Any chance it will be broadcast on allaccess?

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Here I am, about to go to bed --- And NOW I'm excited. I hope I can sleep.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I'm really excited about this and my daughter just called from Corpus Christi to tell me she was applying for a position at TECH!
    WOW!!!!
    The last hour has been remarkable.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    This should mean an email should be sent out to students in the next day or so.
    Is there want type of social gathering / party for this announcement and does anyone have a link to a Cusa boad?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Is there want type of social gathering / party for this announcement and does anyone have a link to a Cusa boad?
    Yes. At the TAC, 12 noon, this Friday.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    I'm sure this is already floating around out there.....but my daughter (in the BoP) has been scheduled to play for Dr. Reneau at the assembly center for a "BIG" announcement on Friday.
    It was stated to them that this will be an Historic event for the University.
    Yes, we have signed to play Grambling in the Shreveport Classic in 2014 and the announcement will be made Friday!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Yes, we have signed to play Grambling in the Shreveport Classic in 2014 and the announcement will be made Friday!
    We get the lion's share of the concessions money!

+ Reply to Thread