+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: TECH's big announcement

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: TECH's big announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Yeah, maybe Duck Dynasty can cover it, and have the idiots make light of the gala since they are closet lsu fans!
    I certainly hope not...Phil played some DAMN good football here the year before Bradshaw came in.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I certainly hope not...Phil played some DAMN good football here the year before Bradshaw came in.
    I watched Phil Robertson's show last night. That is an embarrassment to anybody that lives in La. and hunts. I won't waste my time or consume any more electricity watching that. The way they handle guns on there is unbeliveable. This is just the show the liberals need to to promote gun control.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

wow!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I watched Phil Robertson's show last night. That is an embarrassment to anybody that lives in La. and hunts. I won't waste my time or consume any more electricity watching that. The way they handle guns on there is unbeliveable. This is just the show the liberals need to to promote gun control.
    Never seen a single episode...and I know plenty of friends who've gotten cameos. I used to work at the vineyard they "bought" a few episodes back. There's a huge difference between a good-ole-boy redneck and a bunch of ig'nernt dumbasses.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I beg to differ: Tech was 3-7 the year before (1967) TB started (1968). The year before that (1966), Tech was 1-9. Damn good football, not so much. By the way, both DONW and I were Tech students then, and suffered through that.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I beg to differ: Tech was 3-7 the year before (1967) TB started (1968). The year before that (1966), Tech was 1-9. Damn good football, not so much. By the way, both DONW and I were Tech students then, and suffered through that.
    I was at Tech in those years as well. From what I can recall Tech could move the ball between the 20's but had trouble scoring. I think Phil was prone to interceptions, probably because his hunting and fishing cut into his football practice time, but then that was a long time ago, and sometimes the way I remember things tends to be a little different from reality.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it feels like DONW is still suffering. :icon_wink:

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Phil Robertson was an average high school QB at North Caddo. That's the best I can say about him and I played against him. Amos is right, we had a terrible offense when Robertson was the Tech QB.

Never seen a single episode...and I know plenty of friends who've gotten cameos. I used to work at the vineyard they "bought" a few episodes back. There's a huge difference between a good-ole-boy redneck and a bunch of ig'nernt dumbasses.
    They looked like redneck ig'nernt dumbasses on the show I saw. Phil was carrying around something that looked like an assault rifle and "shootin" at everything with it. They were trying to find beavers that were building dams and keeping their duck land from flooding. They found one beaver den and Phil got on top of it and fired several rounds. He had 2 clips taped together(another ig'nernt red-neck thing) and I guess emptied both of them. They were out one night trying to get a beaver to come out because they were playing a recording of running water and Phil shot the radio several times(another ig'nernt redneck thing). How often do you hear water running in a swamp? This show is so stupid I can't believe anybody would watch it more than once. Phil's son is played up as being the duck commander, not Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Sometimes it feels like DONW is still suffering. :icon_wink:
    Sometimes I feel it myself after a 20 mile ride on my bicycle like I felt this morning. As John Denver sang, "some days are diamond, some days are stone". :bigcry:

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

He had 2 clips taped together(another ig'nernt red-neck thing)
    Not "another ig'nernt red-neck thing" by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    He's not in Afganistan or Iraq. It's an ig'nerent red-neck thing to be walking around in north La. with an assault rifle. Who's he going to assault?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I'd say " ig'nernt red-neck things" differ according to perspective. Personally, I've never seen a hunting show that wasn't an " ig'nernt red-neck thing." But, that's because I am not into hunting. I imagine you'd find my day-long HGTV marathons a tad annoying.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

He's not in Afganistan or Iraq. It's an ig'nerent red-neck thing to be walking around in north La. with an assault rifle. Who's he going to assault?
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'd say " ig'nernt red-neck things" differ according to perspective. Personally, I've never seen a hunting show that wasn't an " ig'nernt red-neck thing." But, that's because I am not into hunting. I imagine you'd find my day-long HGTV marathons a tad annoying.
    I don't watch the show and he may very well be an "ig'nernt red-neck." But the taping of two magazines together is not an "ig'nernt red-neck" thing nor limited to battlefields and assault rifles.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

All rifles are for assault. Branding certain rifles "assault weapons" is a goofy anti-gun tactic intended to reduce our freedoms.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread