+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we wear CUSA this year?

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Will we wear CUSA this year?

I seem to remember wearing the WAC logo the year before we started play.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Will we wear CUSA this year?

That would be against WAC rules. Tech was not in a football conference in 2000, so it could wear whatever uniform patch it chose to.

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

WAC rules....

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    That would be against WAC rules.

Yeah, if we do not abide by the conference rules, they could kick us out or something like that.... :icon_wink:

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

It would look strange lifting the WAC championship trophy with a CUSA logo on the jersey.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I think we defend our conference championship in style then turn on our partner with a chair to the head and head to the dressing room.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I think this is just the year we prove C-USA made the right decision. We'll probably have a banner along the wall saying C-USA 2013 but no we aren't in it yet.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    It would look strange lifting the WAC championship trophy with a CUSA logo on the jersey.
    True...I recall seeing the WAC logo on the blue field the year Boise announced they were leaving for the MTN West. What sport from Tech will get the honor of wearing the CUSA logo on the field first? I think it's football since, officially, I remember conference memberships usually begin in the summer, and there is no sports till fall, but we've added a few sports since the early 80's...I think.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    True...I recall seeing the WAC logo on the blue field the year Boise announced they were leaving for the MTN West. What sport from Tech will get the honor of wearing the CUSA logo on the field first? I think it's football since, officially, I remember conference memberships usually begin in the summer, and there is no sports till fall, but we've added a few sports since the early 80's...I think.
    Volleyball usually starts before football, unless the FB team wears a patch during spring practice.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    Boise faded out their WAC logo on the field to where you could barely see it.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech could always be penalized financially or barred from conference championship events if it doesn't follow conference rules.

Tech came into the WAC with class and needs to leave the same way.

Pointless discussion since Tech will follow WAC rules until the day it is no longer a WAC member.

Bulldog ConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

that would be like Memphis, SMU, UCF, and Houston wearing BE patches this year in CUSA play...just wouldn't be kosher...2013 will get here...that said, lame-duck seasons suck.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConferenceUSA View Post
    that would be like Memphis, SMU, UCF, and Houston wearing BE patches this year in CUSA play...just wouldn't be kosher...2013 will get here...that said, lame-duck seasons suck.
    +1 Especially if you're Memphis and have 0.00001% chance of winning the conference title.

Bulldog ConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeConferenceUSA Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    +1 Especially if you're Memphis and have 0.00001% chance of winning the conference title.
    we've already won the conference title...oh, you mean in that silly sport with the funny shaped basketball? we don't care about such things. (unless we're winning, see 03-08)

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you liked it better when we didn't know what school you were a fan of.

+ Reply to Thread