+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats on the C-USA invite

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Congrats on the C-USA invite

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    That loss was the only Time I ever felt sick after losing =/ Being there and seeing it definitely made it feel worse.
    Ucf 94
    Rice 1600 yards
    Bicknell's 1AA loss

But that is the old FIM. We are now in Cusa and I feel confident that Reneau has learned his lesson...... And gets it now!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg78 View Post
    Easy there SouthernMiss3613, some of Dawgs live here in Houston and really enjoy it. It's like Hattiesburg in the sense that there are good and bad about both....let's just be grateful neither are like those snobs in the Dallas Ft.Worth McKinney area.....oh, dad gum did I say that out loud HD???
    :icon_wink:

HD

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Ucf 94
    Rice 1600 yards
    Bicknell's 1AA loss

But that is the old FIM. We are now in Cusa and I feel confident that Reneau has learned his lesson...... And gets it now!
    Yeesh that sounds painful, glad I wasn't here for that :P

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

HA! If you want a little danger, go a little east at all away from the Alamodome when you come down here to see our Dawgs against UTSA. It ain't the nicest part of the world, for sure. West or just north of the dome is pretty cool though.

However, don't worry about your cars if you park at the Alamodome. There's plenty of security, and the cops are pretty good in San Antonio anyway.

Puppy UHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really nice

Good to see that nimrod USM trolls aren't confining themselves to posting on UH boards.

I suspect that our game on September 8 will be entertaining. New coaching staff, new QB. and new WRs will likely produce some growing pains for us, that's for sure.

Y'all *can* do a huge favor for us and take a bite out of Aggy in your season opener. All credit to USM for winning the game, but most UH fans think that Sumlin screwed us by interviewing for multiple jobs in the week leading up to the conference championship game. So y'all sticking it to Aggy would be pretty nice.

Good luck in C-USA. Other than the trolls from USM and ECU, you won't find a better bunch of fans anywhere.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UHLawdog View Post
    Good luck in C-USA. Other than the trolls from USM and ECU, you won't find a better bunch of fans anywhere.
    You don't know trolls unless you've been invaded by the huckleberry pukesters from middle finger state.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    You don't know trolls unless you've been invaded by the huckleberry pukesters from middle finger state.
    I wonder what has happened to our MF boys. They haven't been around in a while.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I wonder what has happened to our MF boys. They haven't been around in a while.
    Perhaps they are praying that ODU will decline an invitation ??

Slim Chance, jmo.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    I am happy to get rid of Houston. I went to Houston for the C-USA championship game and their campus sucked. It was like being in Mexico and Baghdad. Even their fans were saying how bad it got. I had one kid tell me they were the most diverse college in the world. I said that isn't a good thing and he agreed. Houston is not a fun away game.
    I would much rather live in Houston than in hatlessburg

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    :

HD
    You know I love you man!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by UHLawdog View Post
    Good to see that nimrod USM trolls aren't confining themselves to posting on UH boards.

I suspect that our game on September 8 will be entertaining. New coaching staff, new QB. and new WRs will likely produce some growing pains for us, that's for sure.

Y'all *can* do a huge favor for us and take a bite out of Aggy in your season opener. All credit to USM for winning the game, but most UH fans think that Sumlin screwed us by interviewing for multiple jobs in the week leading up to the conference championship game. So y'all sticking it to Aggy would be pretty nice.

Everytime I drink a fancy lawnmower, I think of you offering me a beer after losing to UH in the last minutes. P.S. My dawg didn't die, LOL

Puppy UHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really niceUHLawdog is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Everytime I drink a fancy lawnmower, I think of you offering me a beer after losing to UH in the last minutes. P.S. My dawg didn't die, LOL
    LOL, I've gotten a ton of mileage out of telling that story, mainly because there isn't a UH fan on the planet that hasn't been kicked in the nuts like that.

If you make the trip out to Houston this fall, PM me and come enjoy one or seven beers at our tailgate. We've got about 30-40 people in our group, and they're all good guys.

+ Reply to Thread