+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News Star Rag

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: News Star Rag

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDawg View Post
    So I went over to the USLL board just for grins and they don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butt.
    Some of them are so delusional they are hallucinating and hearing voices.
    "The new CUSA is no better than the belt now" and according to one analysis of all of the teams in CUSA and the belt " UL has the best potential of all of them"
    Reminds me of the joke where the little boy ask his dad the difference between potentially and realistically.
    Yeah if potential was $$$ they'd have a Yale sized endowment; my favorite is the argument that we got into CUSA on "pity"... right cause multi-million dollar decisions are made out of pity... as they and others in the sbc said of us "LET EM ROT!"

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment. It is official that the sun belt will have a teleconference today. The Tech presser is officially speculation at this point...We all know its going to happen. When it becomes official that we are having a presser I would hope its front page material. If nothing big feel free to flame away at them.
    Dr. Reneau announced today at Rotary Club there was a press conference this Friday at 12 noon at the TAC. Doesn't get much more official than that. Besides, I posted a couple of days ago in this forum the exact same info.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Then fire away good sir

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDawg View Post
    So I went over to the USLL board just for grins and they don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butt.
    Some of them are so delusional they are hallucinating and hearing voices.
    "The new CUSA is no better than the belt now" and according to one analysis of all of the teams in CUSA and the belt " UL has the best potential of all of them"
    Reminds me of the joke where the little boy ask his dad the difference between potentially and realistically.
    I have come to understand that if we were invited to the SEC, some ulala fans would rationalize in some hairbrained way that they would benefit (and we would suffer). In short, some of their fans will not and would not admit anything, and i mean anything, is good for Tech. just not going to happen.

there is one question that reveals the truth however: would they have joined CUSA if invited? no further questions.

+ Reply to Thread