+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome Aboard!

Puppy Chappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really nice

Welcome Aboard!

I was originally going to wait until after the presser/league announcement to post this, but what the hay? All signs point to 5 teams being added to C-USA for the 2013 season so...

...Welcome to C-USA!

Louisiana Tech is my personal favorite of the invitees; honestly I would have been personally content with C-USA adding Tech and sticking at 9 for a while, but I guess our TV partners were in favor of going big.

I feel you are a cultural fit with our football-first schools like Southern Miss, Marshall and my own alma mater East Carolina, and geographically, LaTech is nearly in the center of the conference. I really dig your old-school striped football uniforms as well.

Hopefully you will be coming off a second-straight WAC title when you enter C-USA!

Cheers!

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Welcome Aboard!

Like most, I feel we should have been added the last time around, but quite happy to be in with quality opponents like ECU now. Let's hope that as confernece mates, it is C-USA that brings the next BCS buster to the table. Thank you for the welcome, but expect these DAWGS to come ready to play. No quarter for pirates around here!

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    I really dig your old-school striped football uniforms as well.
    Thanks and welcome to BBB. We're proud to be here. You just made a lot of folks here happy with the uniform comment (a very sensitive subject around here). Btw, How do you like the helmet stripe?

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I hope when we have our first meeting in Ruston we can have a barbeque tailgate showdown of N Louisiana/Texas bbq vs East Coast Carolina bbq. I live in Atlanta so I have my bias already toward ours.

Nonetheless, if ECU, USM, Marshall and Tulsa along with us (La Tech) keep our programs moving forward, we can definitely get C-USA as a whole somewhere.

Puppy Chappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really niceChappy is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawgy View Post
    How do you like the helmet stripe?
    I like the stripe too... kicking it old school! (I must be showing my age.)

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Any of you Pirates know Flame Thrower ?

+ Reply to Thread