+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rag has given in

Puppy TD90 has turned a few heads around hereTD90 has turned a few heads around here TD90's Avatar

The Rag has given in

Had not see this. Sorry if it is posted already.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

TD

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Rag has given in

Nice!!

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Don't know why, but when the rag asks me for my zip and birth year...I always say I'm a female from Bossier 71111 and born in 1911 (been doing it for years). Love to throw their demographics off! Just hacks me off everytime that window pops up.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

I do the same thing BadDawgy!!!!!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawgy View Post
    Don't know why, but when the rag asks me for my zip and birth year...I always say I'm a female from Bossier 71111 and born in 1911 (been doing it for years). Love to throw their demographics off! Just hacks me off everytime that window pops up.
    Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post
    I do the same thing BadDawgy!!!!!
    We should all enter the same thing. Skew their distribution.

+ Reply to Thread