+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onward and upward

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Onward and upward

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Being happy where you are is the surest way to stay where you are. Boise had people like you telling them not to dream big. They never listened. We are a sleeping giant.
    Dang right!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Stop dreaming of big 12..be happy where we are...big 12 will never happen...least not as the big 12 we know...guess it could happen in name only

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

In 2005, when I was a senior at Tech, I had to give a persuasive speech for Speech class. The topic I choose was "Why Tech should be in C-USA". Been looking forward to this day ever since.

It took a while, but I guess somebody was finally persuaded! Man, I am so pumped to begin this new chapter of Tech Athletics - Go Dawgs!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Unfortunately, in today's world, to stay content is to fall behind. I am pretty sure we have spent most of the past couple of decades being content....

You can darn well bet the house that USM, ECU, Tulsa, etc. (in other words, ALL of the schools we want to be associated with)are all doing all they can to leave CUSA for a better conference. Face it, unless you are SEC, B1G, or Pac 12, you can improve your conference.

Varsity Bulldog stuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the rough stuee's Avatar

One of two things happen everyday- you get better or you get worse. If you are the same from day to day you are falling behind. Everyday is an opportunity to grow in some fashion and that is what make us great. We all have God given gifts and abilities and it is up to us to develop them to enhance our lives or better the lives od those around us. Should we be happy or joyful wherever we are? Yes, to the extent that we are where we are to learn, grow, or improve. we should always be improving ourselves or planning and preparing on ways to improve for our benefit or to benefit those around us or to benefit those we have been give charge over.
    This change in athletic conferences is an unbelievable time of opportunity for our university to grow and expand educationally, athleticly, and financially. We were "content" after we were invited to the WAC and what did that get us? Several years of mediocrity and stagnation. I hope that we have learned from our experience of being content then and now have a plan in place to keep the progress moving in the right direction. I hope we push down harder on the accelerator, because the simple physics of it, is that it takes more energy to get moving than it does to keep moving. Go Dawgs!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stuee View Post
    One of two things happen everyday- you get better or you get worse. If you are the same from day to day you are falling behind. Everyday is an opportunity to grow in some fashion and that is what make us great. We all have God given gifts and abilities and it is up to us to develop them to enhance our lives or better the lives od those around us. Should we be happy or joyful wherever we are? Yes, to the extent that we are where we are to learn, grow, or improve. we should always be improving ourselves or planning and preparing on ways to improve for our benefit or to benefit those around us or to benefit those we have been give charge over.
    This change in athletic conferences is an unbelievable time of opportunity for our university to grow and expand educationally, athleticly, and financially. We were "content" after we were invited to the WAC and what did that get us? Several years of mediocrity and stagnation. I hope that we have learned from our experience of being content then and now have a plan in place to keep the progress moving in the right direction. I hope we push down harder on the accelerator, because the simple physics of it, is that it takes more energy to get moving than it does to keep moving. Go Dawgs!
    Great post!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Megadittos!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

We still lack the plan. It is up to US to insist at every opportunity that a such a plan be developed. It will not happen without an unrelenting demand from Tech supporters.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

After we absorb LSUS and become the state's second flagship in the eyes of the general public I don't see any reason not to set our hats for the Big XII OR the SEC.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Stop dreaming of big 12..be happy where we are...big 12 will never happen...least not as the big 12 we know...guess it could happen in name only
    You should change your screen name to bulldoghacker

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    After we absorb LSUS and become the state's second flagship in the eyes of the general public I don't see any reason not to set our hats for the Big XII OR the SEC.
    Are you pumped today or what?!! Let's win a few CUSA championships and some meaningful bowl games first!

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

go bulldawgs cusa!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Are you pumped today or what?!! Let's win a few CUSA championships and some meaningful bowl games first!
    Yeah, I know, baby steps, BUT I AM ABOUT TO COME OUT OF MY SKIN!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread