+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Times

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Thumbs Down The Times

What called up jimmy watsons ass?

I wake up this am to check out what's going on in my beloved next great city of the south and I see this article about our move to cusa. First off it has Jimmy's mug instead of a tech related picture and he goes on to bitch about how nobody in the athletic department has told him we got an invite. He also says that Cusa isn't that good. By the way he also thinks the lsus merger is a bad idea.

Hey jimmy it's been a few years since you were on my $hit list. Welcome back.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Times

He's letting his emotions write that article. He is obviously pissed that no one at Tech will tell him what's going on. That's why he's a sports writer at the Shreveport Times.... nothing more, nothing less.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    He's letting his emotions write that article. He is obviously pissed that no one at Tech will tell him what's going on. That's why he's a sports writer at the Shreveport Times.... nothing more, nothing less.
    Exactly...... We need to bring him back in the fold, though.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Unprofessional. "Tech is being tight-lipped and I don't have the reporter chops to hunt down a non-Tech source." Boo hoo.

Grow up Jimmy.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

The lsus merger is the ISSUE-for him and unfortunately he is letting it "color" his take on the Conference USA alignment. I remember when when we were accepted into the WAC. His coverage was as it should be. Alot of positive coverage etc. and it went on for days. I am very disappointed with him. I was taken by his "Louisiana Tech is Louisiana Tech nothing more, nothing less." A little cold, wouldn't you say. His comic relief, if he heard anyone at Tech mention the announcement, he would not tell. A little childish, wouldn't you say. You are better then this Jimmy Watson.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

He should have posted that in BB&B, not the Shreveport Times.

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice

Go comment on the article or contact the times and complain. the story is an editorial not a news story. its time for him to go. He publicly insulted us multiple times.

Executive

Bailey, Don
    President/Publisher
    (318) 459-3351
    Barber, Diana
    Executive Assistant
    (318) 459-3353
    dwbarber@gannett.com

Ferrell, Scott
    Sports Editor
    318-459-3299
    sferrell@gannett.com

Our adminstration should black ball him. Not allowed in any LATECH media events or press conferences before printing a retraction or apology. Some of you who know the higher ups and davidson pass this article on.
    Last edited by hoopdawg; 05-03-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Sounds like he wanted to be one of the first to break the story and get some national recognition. Instead he got shot down at every corner. Keep acting like a child Jimmy and we'll keep treating you that way!

Besides, nobody is going to rain on this CUSA parade!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Oh - poor Jimmy and his paper. I feel his feelings were hurt. Now - finally do you guys see how we are looked upon by the sports media (a joke) in Shreveport. Finally to make fun of a college for wanting to move up and having a different approach on how it's done in a press release should be respected not blasted by some local newspaper that's only source of reporting is to Baton Rouge. The merger is a no brainer and I feel Jimmy sees Ruston Daily Leader and the city of Ruston winning over the folks in Shreveport in the way of sports. He did this for one reason - to stir the pot. Since no one takes his stupid paper in the first place (other than on line) says a lot. More of my friends are taking the Ruston Paper over the "Times". They can't even say Shreveport. Oh, Jimmy - look how the the high school state tournament's went in Ruston, since Shreveport did not want it! Are you sure your a "local paper"...enjoy today<br>
    <br>
    We are playing Texas A&amp;M in the fall - don't wooooory i won't look to your paper for info (I don't anyway for La. Tech) You want more advertisers and subscriptions, I don't think this is the way to do it.
    Last edited by cberg; 05-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

That was a down right bad article. Whiney little thing wasn't he. Somebody missed his nap time.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmy looks like he's put on about 50 pounds since I last saw his picture.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I've emailed to the Times my opinion of the article.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Did the Times have anybody go to San Diego and cover the Poinsettia Bowl?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Was he drunk when he submitted that?

+ Reply to Thread