+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1260

Thread: The (LA Tech/LSUS) Merger Thread II

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The (LA Tech/LSUS) Merger Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by ats021 View Post
    LSUS is a really nice university...

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Are you joking?
    Have you ever stepped foot on the campus? Noel Memorial Library is top notch. The library has one of a kind items from the Ark-La-Tex's earliest settlements. Lots of cool stuff, I actually found records of my ancestor's civil war pension. All on hard copy, tucked away in filling cabinets.

The University as a whole does have room for improvement but they are working with that they have.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever stepped foot on the campus? Noel Memorial Library is top notch. The library has one of a kind items from the Ark-La-Tex's earliest settlements. Lots of cool stuff, I actually found records of my ancestor's civil war pension. All on hard copy, tucked away in filling cabinets.

The University as a whole does have room for improvement but they are working with that they have.
    Louisiana Tech University's Prescott Memorial Library is one of only 2 state-designated Louisiana Archives repositories. The University houses one-of-a-kind historical documents, artifacts, and official records for the entire state.

The LSU-S library "working with what they have" is fine. And McDonald's is a 4-star restaurant...if that's all you've ever experienced.

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

I've spent plenty of time at both libraries, so I agree, I know what both have to offer. What I meant is LSU Shreveport doesn't have the funding it probably needs/deserves. Maybe in the future LTU & the Louisiana System will take the campus off the state systems hands. I doubt it. But who knows

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I've spent plenty of time at both libraries, so I agree, I know what both have to offer. What I meant is LSU Shreveport doesn't have the funding it probably needs/deserves. Maybe in the future LTU & the Louisiana System will take the campus off the state systems hands. I doubt it. But who knows
    LTU? Who's that?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    LTU? Who's that?
    Had to look it up ... ltu.edu

Lawrence Technical University. It's in Detroit. NAIA sports -- the Blue Devils.

Looks like a good school, but not sure they'd be interested in a Shreveport campus.

good talk

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Not that I really care either way, but why do some of you get your panties in a wad over "LTU?" It is just frickin' initials for

Louisiana Tech University

BFD!

.....which is just initials for Big.... well, you know.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Not that I really care either way, but why do some of you get your panties in a wad over "LTU?" It is just frickin' initials for

Louisiana Tech University

BFD!

.....which is just initials for Big.... well, you know.
    Amen! Nobody whined about LPI. And don't start on that branding thing.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

By the way I would like to add I never say elay tech or lah tech. I always say Louisiana Tech. ats021 wasn't trying to change the brand he was just using an abbreviation among us BBBer's that every one should recognize.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Jesus...

LSUS folks think they are Tigers.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I found this quote particularly odd: “These events LSUS is putting on certainly make me feel proud of my school,” he said.

So help me understand your thought process. Your school is hosting a tailgate in support of another state university's football game...(which, in and of itself, is in piss-poor taste)...and it makes you feel PROUD of your school?

Well, I suppose...Maybe...in that "I'm a complete sell out wannabe loser" kind of way. Y'all...the fact we DIDN'T get to acquire these folks may be a blessing...I can't imagine bringing this eschelon of "pride" into the LaTech family.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

You see, since LSUS/A/E don't have their own football teams, it is perfectly okay for them to pull for the mothership.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Pilot Pride, baby!

+ Reply to Thread