+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats LaTech!!

Puppy OKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the roughOKAggie is a jewel in the rough

Congrats LaTech!!

Looks like today you'll get what you've long deserved. As a USU fan who has followed the Aggies to Ruston a time or two, I wish you the best of success in CUSA.

I've long appreciated what La Tech has brought to the WAC -- even though you were so far away from the rest of the conference LaTech was a great member, competitive and forward-looking. Hopeful for something that made more sense geographically, but fully engaged and committed to the WAC for as long as that made sense for you both.

Of course we all have one more season in the WAC to look forward to. But I hope that we might see you guys down the road somewhere -- preferably in the CUSA/MWC alliance championship game (if that eventually happens...)

Best of luck. GO DAWGS!! GO AGGIES!!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congrats LaTech!!

thanks, OKAggie......was pulling for you guys to end up in the MWC, so looks like both of us have landed on their feet. I really feel sorry for the other Aggies and the Vandals, though.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks USU fan! You guys were/are great conference mates, and always classy, worthy opponents. I'm glad you guys are going to the MWC.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Congrats on the MWC invite! Always been a fan, especially of your basketball team and your rabid fan base! Would love to keep a relationship with you all in the future for OOC games! Go Aggies & Dawgs!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Winning team....losing team

Ah, that is the USU fan cheer, right?

Anyway, thanks USU Aggie fan for the well-wishes, and back at ya. All the best to Utah State going forward.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still quite hopeful that a merger/alliance of the MWC and CUSA will occur and we will continue our good and respectful relationship with the Aggies!

+ Reply to Thread