+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox and Co CUSA Celebration

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fox and Co CUSA Celebration

Great show Fox!! Really got me fired up on my way home from work!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Great show today guys!!!!

HD

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

In no way am I meaning to be a downer, pessimist, etc. but I was reading a story on the C-USA expansion on ESPN and the comments that followed. They were mostly negative and a lot of mention of ECU and Southern Miss moving up to the Big East. I understand these are only comments (haters gonna hate) but is this a valid concern?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    In no way am I meaning to be a downer, pessimist, etc. but I was reading a story on the C-USA expansion on ESPN and the comments that followed. They were mostly negative and a lot of mention of ECU and Southern Miss moving up to the Big East. I understand these are only comments (haters gonna hate) but is this a valid concern?
    I really don't think so for Southern Miss. They don't fit the "metro" profile, and it's a long way from anywhere in the Big EAst to Hattiesburg. On the other hand, I'm shocked that ECU hasn't already been invited. They've got it all. Then again, losing ECU wouldn't hurt us much at all because they are so far out of our footprint.

HD

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I really don't think so for Southern Miss. They don't fit the "metro" profile, and it's a long way from anywhere in the Big EAst to Hattiesburg. On the other hand, I'm shocked that ECU hasn't already been invited. They've got it all. Then again, losing ECU wouldn't hurt us much at all because they are so far out of our footprint.

HD
    Since the Big East didn't take ECU this year when they were so desperate that they invited San Diego State and tried to get AFA and invited Temple to come back after they had kicked them out, I don't see them ever taking ECU. They'll never take USM either. They'll pick one of the schools in the large metro areas in the east that CUSA just brought in before they will pick ECU or USM.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Do you have an official King Asshat crown? Do minions get ass hats or asshat t-shirts?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I wear the crown on the weekends. Thanks everyone for the supports. Glad you enjoyed the show. Great day to be a dawg.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

What are the contingincies? I have heard we must increase our budget to 20M/year and schedule an OOC game periodically in Shreveport. Was the S'port thing have to do with Shreveport wanting us to do that in return for the I Bowl to CUSA?

Can anyone post the particulars?

Puppy budfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your time budfat's Avatar

Don't mess up your hair with that crown

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    What are the contingincies? I have heard we must increase our budget to 20M/year and schedule an OOC game periodically in Shreveport. Was the S'port thing have to do with Shreveport wanting us to do that in return for the I Bowl to CUSA?

Can anyone post the particulars?
    The Commish made some points in his address at the BIG DAY presser - "paraquote": "Of course you need to work on infrastructure..."

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I listened to what I could here in Atlanta.
    thanks and great show.

+ Reply to Thread