+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today is THE DAY

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Today is THE DAY

I feel like its graduation day of sorts. Worked for this so long and now it's here!

Today, let's just take it all in! Bask in the good fortune we have! No negatives!

How Bout Them Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Re: Today is THE DAY

It feels like Christmas to me!

Puppy couz808 is an unknown

As a Hawaii fan, I just wanted to say congrats. I still remember when you guys were so excited to join the WAC that the football team sewed the WAC patches on a year early before you guys officially joined lol! Well now you guys can put the C-USA patch on the uniforms and the C-USA logo on the Joe Aillet Stadium

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by couz808 View Post
    As a Hawaii fan, I just wanted to say congrats. I still remember when you guys were so excited to join the WAC that the football team sewed the WAC patches on a year early before you guys officially joined lol! Well now you guys can put the C-USA patch on the uniforms and the C-USA logo on the Joe Aillet Stadium
    We will always remember the WAC fondly. It's a shame the WAC got whacked! It was a good conference. Yet, most schools never seemed to appreciate it. So many programs rose to prominence while members of the WAC. Guess you start with Arizona and Arizona State, BYU, TCU, Boazy, the list goes on. It was certainly good for Louisiana Tech.

Both Rice and Fresno won baseball NC while members of the WAC.

Boazy and Hawaii played in BcS Bowls out of the WAC.

Yet, even during the height of all of that success, all members did was bash the WAC. Never made sense to me.

Anyway, we enjoyed our affiliation with all WACsters. Good luck to all!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the WAC. The exposure on the West coast was great. Now we need to get some exposure on the East coast. We are going to be well known!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yet, even during the height of all of that success, all members did was bash the WAC. Never made sense to me.

I attribute that to incompetent leadership. Had the WAC a leader with vision, ability, determination, and drive, they would be close to "AQ" status today, the conference would be the strongest non-AQ, and it would be the MWC on life support (if in fact it had ever even existed). Even a semi-compentent leader could have weathered the storm and kept the WAC as a sustainable entity. When you all you do is react to situations, you are at the tender mercies of everyone else.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble" when you're in the CUSA!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Aaron Dietrich summed it up pretty well as he opened his radio show a few minutes ago...

"Louisiana Tech fans did not roll out of bed today, they bounced out."
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Celebration has begun already at work. Sprinkled donunts for all Tech alu/supporters at work this AM! It's only a little, but hey I take what I can! Will be listening on all access at noon!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoooooo!!! LETS GO BULLDAWG NATION!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What is going on today?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    What is going on today?
    I think we might be signing some JUCO kid...

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    Celebration has begun already at work. Sprinkled donunts for all Tech alu/supporters at work this AM! It's only a little, but hey I take what I can! Will be listening on all access at noon!
    So the LSU and NLU people were SOL? Or you're lucky enough that your company only hires people from eLiTe universities?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    What is going on today?
    Announcing an annual game in Monroe vs. ULM called "the Battle for the Roe"
    Announcing permanent place in Grambling's "Port City Classic"

The possibilities are limitless and no one knows what we are going to announce. The anticipation is killing me.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I think we might be signing some JUCO kid...
    Wow, I'm having a hard time trying to work today.

+ Reply to Thread