+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broadcast for Today's Announcement?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: Broadcast for Today's Announcement?

Two steps forward...50 yards back.

Athletic department and admissions department really need to get thier shit together.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Is this the best we can do?!?!?! Good grief, they ought to have his/her head for making us miss the biggest party ever!! ugh I checked this out the other day and didn't notice the PM. Wish someone else had and said something before now. Can they fix it now or we have to wait?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I tweeted @pwalsh & @latech...

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

And it is noon.... =/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I just left Adam McGuirt a voice mail and sent him a text. If I made this story up, people wouldn't believe it. This crap only happens at Louisiana Tech.

HD

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

It is down right saddening

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I tweeted @pwalsh & @latech...
    I did too but it doesn't show up on their twitter. When someone tweets to me it shows up on my page. I guess that's how they censor.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

They haven't activated the link, yet. Sent a reminder to Malcolm.

Puppy Dawg2001 is an unknown

Unfreking believable!! Missed lunch to listen to nothing!

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I have been looking SO forward to listening-in all morning. Now this. Good grief.

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

So disappointed.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Great start, UTSA could do it but we can't....

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

WOW!!!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This is so bush league.

HD
    Adam just texted me back and said he is alerting the proper officials.

HD

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't so frustrating, it would be funny. Nothing is getting me down today, though. I will watch it on archive. Hope there is a great crowd there!

+ Reply to Thread