+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Broadcast for Today's Announcement?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Broadcast for Today's Announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I listened. Sure would have been nice to SEE it!
    Been watching for the last few minutes...late but it is on.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm raising my finger for the alma mater.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Banowsky doing the alma mater, ha

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Hard to be humble... nice

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Banowsky doing the alma mater, ha
    I saw that! Someone capture it to remind everyone about loyalty!!!

Bulldog HoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the rough

F$%& YEAH!!!!!!

I'm pumped. Let's close out the WAC with a final championship there and then dominate CUSA!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I have one last complaint, then I'll let it go. WHO'S THE CAMERAMAN, AND IS HE DRUNK????

It would have been nice to see the camera pan the crowd so we could see how many were in attendance. But noooooooooooo........the stupid camera man never gave us the opportunity. Other than a single shot of Dr Jarrell, we didn't really get an "crowd shots".

Okay.......I through complaining. Let's just hope Jimmy Watson doesn't hear about this video goof up today.

HD

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

How bout a championship sweep: football, men's basketball, women's basketball, indoor and outdoor track. I see all those as possible.

Puppy TechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the ears

Now that it is official, let me say...

To my fellow BBBer's (e.g., students, alumni, parents of both current and/or alumni such as I am, & others), congratulations on LA Tech receiving its long overdue and well deserved C*USA invitation. It IS a definitely a great day for the university.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I have one last complaint, thn I'll let it go. WHAO'S THE CAMERAMAN, AND IS HE DRUNK????

It would have bee nice to see the camera pan the crowd so we could see how many were in atendance. But noooooooooooo........the stupid camera man never gave us the opportunity. Other than a single shot at Dr Jarrell, we didn't really get an "crowd shots".

Okay.......I'm I through complaining. Let's jsut hope Jimmy Watson doesn't hear about this video goofup today.

HD

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I have one last complaint, thn I'll let it go. WHAO'S THE CAMERAMAN, AND IS HE DRUNK????

It would have bee nice to see the camera pan the crowd so we could see how many were in atendance. But noooooooooooo........the stupid camera man never gave us the opportunity. Other than a single shot at Dr Jarrell, we didn't really get an "crowd shots".

Okay.......I through complaining. Let's jsut hope Jimmy Watson doesn't hear about this video goofup today.

HD
    I have one last complaint, then I'll let it go. WHO'S THE CAMERAMAN, AND IS HE DRUNK????

Okay.......I'm I through complaining. Let's jsut hope Jimmy Watson doesn't hear about this video goofup today.

HD

HD
    I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me. Are you upset about the camera man? :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

Ok. I'm not complaining, just making an observation here...

Was it just me or was the announcement a little anticlimactic? We've been waiting for this for so long, after it was over, I was like "meh". Where where the fireworks? The screaming fans with their shirts off? Super loud dance music? Maybe that Le Bron Announcement set the bar too high? (that was a joke).

It's like when I was a kid, at Christmas, all I wanted and could think about for 6 months before was a BB gun (insert A Christmas Story reference here). I was lucky enough to get one. I played with it for about an hour and then I wanted something else.

I'm really excited about making this move and it will help our university without a doubt. Now that we're here, it's on to bigger and better!!

How does that saying go? "The wanting is better than having"?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyDawg View Post
    Ok. I'm not complaining, just making an observation here...

Was it just me or was the announcement a little anticlimactic? We've been waiting for this for so long, after it was over, I was like "meh". Where where the fireworks? The screaming fans with their shirts off? Super loud dance music?

How does that saying go? "The wanting is better than having"?
    IN MY DEN !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!@!!!!!!!!! still goin' on.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Never could make the damn thing work!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    Never could make the damn thing work!
    I hear the blue pill helps. That or two side-by-side bathtubs.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

+ Reply to Thread