+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic fail by louisiana tech media relations

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: Epic fail by louisiana tech media relations

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    At least the food was good.:icon_wink:
    I figured they sent the website guy out to Super 1 to get your hotdogs, buns and blue bell. And no one was left to man the video feed.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Wow...guess now I'm REALLY glad I went! LOL. It's a great day folks!!!

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Wow...guess now I'm REALLY glad I went! LOL. It's a great day folks!!!
    Same here. It's a historic day!

+ Reply to Thread