+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It was a good event

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Re: It was a good event

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    But he specifically mentioned the American South in other sports and then getting WAC membership. Nothing about the Sun Belt years. Not a coincidence if you ask me.
    Yep! My friend who isn't quite as familiar with the Tech athletics as I am picked up on it though. He leaned in and asked me, "Big South [American West/Big West, I forgot which one], didn't Tech have sports in the Sun Belt??". I just smiled and turned my attention back to the future.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

But he specifically mentioned the American South in other sports and then getting WAC membership. Nothing about the Sun Belt years. Not a coincidence if you ask me. That's why I posted about the Sun Belt snub as soon as he said (or better put didn't say) it.
    I didn't catch that because we were having trouble with the All Access availability at the time. But that's a good point.

HD

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

We never played football in the American South either.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

But he specifically mentioned the American South in other sports and then getting WAC membership. Nothing about the Sun Belt years. Not a coincidence if you ask me. That's why I posted about the Sun Belt snub as soon as he said (or better put didn't say) it.
    I was wondering if anyone else picked up on Dr. Reneau's omission of the Sun Belt.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else picked up on Dr. Reneau's omission of the Sun Belt.
    I noticed and it amused me. It was a great event! I was so proud I almost cried!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Oh I just saw gene ponti's report on KTVE and it started with Charlotte accepting and UTSA accepting and then showed our crowd of over 1,000 cheering fans and our band! We were fired up!! Looked amazing! And compared to the other acceptances he showed, CUSA better get ready! The Bulldog nation is fired up and ready to go! It truly was a party! Must have been the popcorn!!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Got a link Dawgmatic?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Got a link Dawgmatic?
    They don't have video up yet, but here is KTVE's link. I watched on tv about 30 minutes ago.

http://myarklamiss.com/sports

KNOE's should be up later too.

http://www.knoe.com/category/127376/sports

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    They don't have video up yet, but here is KTVE's link. I watched on tv about 30 minutes ago.

http://myarklamiss.com/sports

KNOE's should be up later too.

http://www.knoe.com/category/127376/sports
    I love the last comment of the KNOE video. "There is no doubt that this opportunity enhances our position now and in the future... as the flagship university of northern Lousiana." --BVD

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

"Dan Ray-New"

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Oh I just saw gene ponti's report on KTVE and it started with Charlotte accepting and UTSA accepting and then showed our crowd of over 1,000 cheering fans and our band! We were fired up!! Looked amazing! And compared to the other acceptances he showed, CUSA better get ready! The Bulldog nation is fired up and ready to go! It truly was a party! Must have been the popcorn!!!
    I agree with you. Tech is going to be a force to reckon with. It took us so long to get here that we will not forget what it was like getting here. I doubt we will take anything for granted. Its such a great accomplishment and opportunity.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Got a link Dawgmatic?
    Gotta contact Hobie if you want to see KTVE's coverage. Gene Ponti has never uploaded a video, and Hobie had the day off.

Hobie Artigue: hartigue@nbc10news.net, twitter@HobieArtigue

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    "Dan Ray-New"
    Of the 5 news channels, KSLA has the most clueless sports team in North (not Northern) Louisiana.

Bruce did a great job! I was very impressed with the turnout by the Tech faithful! HBTD!

Anybody notice that BVDV emphasized and reiterated that C-USA was truly a NATIONAL conference with a strong regional presence? It was pretty clear that he was implying that the Belch is really a REGIONAL conference with NO presence.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-04-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    I agree with you. Tech is going to be a force to reckon with. It took us so long to get here that we will not forget what it was like getting here. I doubt we will take anything for granted. Its such a great accomplishment and opportunity.
    We CAN be a force, but ONLY if we embark on a steady and determined plan to upgrade facilities. It was stressed by BB for a reason.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    We CAN be a force, but ONLY if we embark on a steady and determined plan to upgrade facilities. It was stressed by BB for a reason.
    That is what stood out to me the most from Banosky's speech. That and also that he seemed genuinely impressed by the turnout of our fans.

+ Reply to Thread