+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need more La Tech fans on the C-USA board

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

Re: Need more La Tech fans on the C-USA board

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Is there a problem with that? Oh are you telling us that you heard something?
    no problem. Just saying to hit ee with all you got once he turns up.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I finally found and e-mail address I could use but it hindered me when it said we couldn't use gmail or other free e-mail addresses.
    Yes. That requirement is rather annoying

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    I'm singed up and posted already.

Ouch!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    To the thread topic... I am surprised that the C-USA board isn't absolutely covered up with Louisiana Tech fan posts.
    http://www.csnbbs.com//forumdisplay.php?fid=439

Book mark it and post on our new conference board folks!
    I'm honestly SHOCKED at the warm welcome LA Tech is getting over there. Those CUSA people have turned on a dime. It appears that once you're in, you're in. All sins are apparently forgiven. It took the WAC board about 2 years --and we had to win a football conference title-- before the WAC teams begudgingly accepted us. And some still don't.

HD

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm honestly SHOCKED at the warm welcome LA Tech is getting over there. Those CUSA people have turned on a dime. It appears that once you're in, you're in. All sins are apparently forgiven. It took the WAC board about 2 years --and we had to win a football conference title-- before the WAC teams begudgingly accepted us. And some still don't.

HD
    I noticed that they love market teams all the way up until the day those teams are added and then they start complaining about how bad they are. They didn't like us because we don't have a market, but they like us once we are added because we help make the league stronger. It's very strange.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

We def will make the league stronger. I don't think cusa realizes just how much.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    We def will make the league stronger. I don't think cusa realizes just how much.
    Your right. CUSA admin do not know. ECU and USM fans do though. Those are the two schools that have welcomed us. I think that says something.

+ Reply to Thread