+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How 'bout them Dawgs!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

How 'bout them Dawgs!

Way to go Tech.

finally we are in CUSA (as a holding point until we move up again).

Now....

Let's win the WAC (again).

I am sooooooooooo ready for some football.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: How 'bout them Dawgs!

I was filled with an overwhelming wistfulness and intense longing for football today. The band, the fight song, the cheerleaders all evoked the game day atmosphere. I almost became dizzy with desire. Of course, it could have been sitting next to Rhinodawg that caused that!

Where were you???? We missed you!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Freaking work. I debated about driving up, but we have too much going on right now. Dammit.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Freaking work. I debated about driving up, but we have too much going on right now. Dammit.
    Double dammit!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Sacred spirit 8 - A new dawn (feat. Nina Simon)

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I was filled with an overwhelming wistfulness and intense longing for football today. The band, the fight song, the cheerleaders all evoked the game day atmosphere. I almost became dizzy with desire. Of course, it could have been sitting next to Rhinodawg that caused that!

Dawgmatic...are you going to be at Tech & Tails this Friday??? If so...I'll look for you and we can get the How 'bout Them Dawgs cheer going like we did at the Southern Miss game last year.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Dawgmatic...are you going to be at Tech & Tails this Friday??? If so...I'll look for you and we can get the How 'bout Them Dawgs cheer going like we did at the Southern Miss game last year.
    DogtorEvil will be there too so be sure you have him in on that! At the Navy game he was standing on the chairbacks yelling "How Bout Them Dawgs" so loudly that a group of Navy fans right in front of us turned around and yelled it back at him once then turned to me and said, "we thought that might quiet him down." It didn't quiet him down - he thought he was converting them.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    DogtorEvil will be there too so be sure you have him in on that! At the Navy game he was standing on the chairbacks yelling "How Bout Them Dawgs" so loudly that a group of Navy fans right in front of us turned around and yelled it back at him once then turned to me and said, "we thought that might quiet him down." It didn't quiet him down - he thought he was converting them.
    I don't know him, but I'm sure Dawgmatic does. She knows everybody. He should definitely be in this!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I don't know him, but I'm sure Dawgmatic does. She knows everybody. He should definitely be in this!
    If you're there at Tech & Tails next week you will certainly become familiar with DogtorEvil - he and Mrs. Evil (not sure if that's what she goes by) will be at our table and I am counting on him making some noise.

And you're right Dawgmatic does know everyone.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

I almost became dizzy with desire. Of course, it could have been sitting next to Rhinodawg that caused that!
    Surely you jest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Surely you jest!!!
    Have you had the man's cooking? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread