+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographic evidence of separation

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Photographic evidence of separation

"Suicide Prevention" topic of ULM event. Bless their hearts. They shouldn't take it that hard.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    "Suicide Prevention" topic of ULM event. Bless their hearts. They shouldn't take it that hard.
    I understand your comment, but you did realize that topic is in response to a faculty department head's committing suicide this week?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Dr. Parker was a great professor. He was working with Tech on the EMBA program and taught the Finance portion of the MBA. Really helped us in starting our distribution company.

Really sad situation.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if this is a misquote reported by the TNS, but if it isn't it is another reason why you don't need to have a walking billboard for Planters as a commissioner....from this story...http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...comes-changes-

"I think Georgia State and Texas State have been well received both regionally and nationally," Benson said. "I think the Sun Belt has demonstrated plans to move forward in an aggressive way and have been reactive instead of proactive."

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Don't know if this is a misquote reported by the TNS, but if it isn't it is another reason why you don't need to have a walking billboard for Planters as a commissioner....from this story...http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...comes-changes-

"I think Georgia State and Texas State have been well received both regionally and nationally," Benson said. "I think the Sun Belt has demonstrated plans to move forward in an aggressive way and have been reactive instead of proactive."
    "A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth - some obvious truth he isn't supposed to say." -- Michael Kinsley

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CutiePie72;1230636]I understand your comment, but you did realize that topic is in response to a faculty department head's committing suicide this week?[/QUOTE

That is awfull and takes the intended humor off the table. No, I was not aware, otherwise, I'd never have gone there. Thank you for putting me in my place.

+ Reply to Thread