+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We are building an athletics program...

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: We are building an athletics program...

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So you agree with him that it's a great idea to clear the students out an sell those tix for "big money"?

Snapdawg has a habit of talking down to anybody who doesn't agree with him. I can play that game too. It's not neccessary to call someone a dumbass if you don't agree, but Snapdawg tends to do it often and look down his nose while doing it. I've had enough of his BS.
    Didn't say I agreed or didn't agree with him. Just saying I didn't agree with you hanging the "dumb ass" tag on him. As Aretha says, R E S P E C T

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Everyone wants to get toward the lower center
    labg

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We are building an atheletics program...

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    I get that. I guess I'm just ready for consistent sell outs so we won't care how many they bring.
    I hope we can have them fill their allotment, and for now, bring extra fans. After some building and improvements, I hope that is all they can fill is their allotment because the rest is a sea of blue.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

As a student, I can say how much I appreciate front-row seats. I've got friends at Bama, UF, etc., and I hear horror stories about how difficult it is to get tickets even as a student. So I can say that this is one tradition I'd like to see continue - it's such a huge benefit, and a big "thank you" to the students who have been coming in greater and greater numbers.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    As a student, I can say how much I appreciate front-row seats. I've got friends at Bama, UF, etc., and I hear horror stories about how difficult it is to get tickets even as a student. So I can say that this is one tradition I'd like to see continue - it's such a huge benefit, and a big "thank you" to the students who have been coming in greater and greater numbers.

Yeah, I always thought that students at the "big time" schools got a raw deal when it came to games. Not assured of a seat and in some cases they have to pay for them. Tech sure spoiled me as to how it should be done!

+ Reply to Thread