+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Erin Kipp Named Academic All-District

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sophomore Erin Kipp was one of five Western Athletic Conference players voted to the Capital One CoSIDA Academic All-District teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Fall to Fresno State, 4-0

Three early errors were too much to overcome as Fresno State scored four unearned runs in the first two innings to down Louisiana Tech 4-0 in Western Athletic Conference softball action Friday night at Bulldog Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Knowles, Goff Lead Techsters to Win

Junior Meghan Knowles blasted a two-run home run in the top of the seventh inning and Melanie Goff recorded an impressive performance in the circle to lead Louisiana Tech to a 6-4 win over Fresno State at Bulldog Diamond in the second game of a Western Athletic Conference doubleheader on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Softball Tournament Central-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The seeds are set for the 2012 WAC Softball Tournament, which will be held May 9-12, in Las Cruces, N.M., on the campus of New Mexico State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Open WAC Tournament Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will face Fresno State in the first day of the 2012 Western Athletic Conference Tournament as the two teams will clash Wednesday night at 8 p.m. CT at the New Mexico State Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techster Softball Game on ESPN 97.7 FM

Louisiana Tech's Western Athletic Conference Tournament opener against Fresno State Wednesday at 8 p.m. CT will air live on ESPN 97.7 FM.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech's Goff Named All-WAC

Louisiana Tech junior Melanie Goff was named first team all-Western Athletic Conference on Wednesday as the league office announced the postseason award winners prior to the start of the conference tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techster Softball Game on ESPN 97.7 FM

After 3 innings, Tech leads Fresno State 11-7...

After a lead-off home run, make that 12-7 TECH in the top of the 4th...

Now 13-7 Tech in the 5th... Lightning delay...
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-09-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Champ girldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant future

Game postponed until 10:30 a.m. (CDT) Thursday. Hope they can keep the momentum.

Softball. Techsters Lead Fresno State in Rain-Halted Game

Dacia Hale set a Louisiana Tech single game and WAC Tournament single game record with eight RBI as the Lady Techsters lead perennial NCAA Tournament team Fresno State 13-7 in the top of the fifth inning in a rain-halted contest.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar

Come on gals!!!!

Softball. Techsters-Fresno State Pushed Back to 3:30 p.m.

Louisiana Tech's halted game against Fresno State has been pushed back to 3:30 p.m. CT (2:30 p.m. MT) due to the forecast for more rain in the Las Cruces area Thursday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to beholdtigtoo30 is a splendid one to behold tigtoo30's Avatar

Middle of 6th

Tech 17
    FSU 7

Dacia Hale with 11 RBI's in the game.

And we're done. Techsters run rule Fresno.

Next up BYU.
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 05-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Middle of 6th

Tech 17
    FSU 7

Dacia Hale with 11 RBI's in the game.

And we're done. Techsters run rule Fresno.

Next up BYU.

Champ girldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant futuregirldawg has a brilliant future

I love beating Fresno State! Go Techsters!!

+ Reply to Thread