+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Custom Skinit Cover

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

LA Tech Custom Skinit Cover

I don't want to use the pre-made Tech Skinit for my iPhone 4S.

I'm trying to edit some of the Tech logos so they blend with the background of the custom skin (the background on the logos is white, the background on the cover is black or blue).

Does anyone familiar with graphic design have some advice on how to quickly edit these graphics on a Mac? Any websites or advice is GREATLY appreciated!

I attached the prefab and the one I'm trying to customize. Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 10.10.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-05-10 at 10.10.28 PM.png

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Custom Skinit Cover

From the title of the thread I thought this was going to be about protecting one from having kids or STD's.

+ Reply to Thread