+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which C-USA l games are ya"ll looking foward to the most?l

Hybrid View

Puppy EagleDon is an unknown

Which C-USA l games are ya"ll looking foward to the most?l

Home and away. Doesn't have to be football. The year ya"ll come in, will be the last that the C-USA baseball tornament will be in Pearl MS. I expect a big turn out from ya"ll.

Puppy EagleDon is an unknown

Re: Which C-USA l games are ya"ll looking foward to the most?l

Sorry for the mistakes in the title line.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

For me its FB games against USM, Tulane, ECU and Marshall. Then its seeing our MBB inproving (which we were already doing) and competing for championships. After that, Baseball games against USM, Tulane, Rice and ECU. I think this move is going to help Baseball improve and i'm ready for that.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Definitely the schools with the most recent success: USM, ECU, and Tulsa.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

If we are in the West, the Tech / Tulsa game is probably going to be huge for a few years. Now that they are really good, I'm looking forward to playing them again. I still haven't gotten over them taking Damaris Johnson from us.

ECU and USM in the East of course.

Puppy ptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her game

Since it is baseball season and you specifically mentioned the C-USA tournament, I hope it stays in Pearl for several years after we join. That is a great facility in a central location. I would look forward to visiting Jackson every year for the tournament. My statement just shows the impact this will have on us because football and basketball are my favorite sports and I'm already looking forward to the C-USA baseball tournament.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Southern Miss & Tulane

Puppy EagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really nice

This will probably be the last year the Tournament is in Pearl. Current schools, including USM, have a short sighted approach to baseball. They want it at their home and no where else. A neutral site is not what they want sadly. People complain and whine until they get their way.

Did you know that a morning session game that Southern Miss was not a part of drew more fans than the Championship game the previous year of Rice vs USM. And that game was played in Houston. This is according to a worker in the Conference who was at both. The support is there. They need to keep it in Pearl for a while and make it where that is the home of the C-USA Championship. Passing it off to different home fields looks very bush league. But I'm not in charge I guess. Look for the tournament to be in Hattiesburg next year then pass along to East Carolina and such the next.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

In Football, I am looking forward to games with Tulane and USM for regional, cultural, and potential rivalry reason. Otherwise, I am looking forward to making road trips in this conference to some cool destinations... San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Miami, New Orleans, Charlotte, etc. My goal is to visit each school in our conference at least once over our first five years in the conference regardless of sport. Will attempt to make at least two road trips in football each year if not more. Super excited about being in this conference.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Football: 1) USM, 2)Tulsa, 3) ECU. I want to see us beat Tulane, but they are so down, it won't be much fun. Maybe a little.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Really HOPING that the powers-that-be will make USM our permanent cross-division rival.
    In that scenario my interest level is:
    1. USM
    2. North Texas
    3. Tulane
    4. Rice

I don't know why, but the North Texas series just really intrigues me.
    And of course, the Tulane thing seems like a natural fit.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Southern Miss and Tulane.... Everybody else is a very distant third!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

For me, it's gotta be Southern Miss and re-establishing the Rivalry In Dixie! USM is THE reason I'm most excited to be in C-USA. It's that big for me, and I hope we can work it out, so that it's an annual game.

Then second, I'd say "The Battle for Louisiana"...Tech/Tulane. Third...ECU, Marshall, Tulsa and Rice. Fourth...everybody else.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Was "The Battle for Louisiana" a thing?

By the way, Tech is 0-8 against Tulane. The last game in 1998, Tulane won 63-30... In fact, 6 of the games were lopsided. Seems like a couple of ass whoopin's are called for, especially since they'll HAVE to play in Ruston now. Only one out of the 8 games was played in Ruston, and that was in 1911.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Was "The Battle for Louisiana" a thing?
    No, I made it up. HAHA! It sounds pretty good though, huh? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread