+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Which C-USA l games are ya"ll looking foward to the most?l

Puppy bluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nicebluewaterpirate is just really nice

Re: Which C-USA l games are ya"ll looking foward to the most?l

One thing for sure when you come to Greenville you'll have a great time!

http://bluewaterpirate.phanfare.com/2690881_2956794

http://bluewaterpirate.phanfare.com/2690881_2963928

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm still not really sure who I'm looking forward to playing the most -

But I have decided that we need to call UTSA the "Peckers"...

That mascot just screams "woodpecker" to me, just doesn't look like a road runner

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog aan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her game

USM because it will be one of the best quality football games in the conference, and Tulane because I went there too.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm still not really sure who I'm looking forward to playing the most -

But I have decided that we need to call UTSA the "Peckers"...

That mascot just screams "woodpecker" to me, just doesn't look like a road runner

Reminds me of Lamar's old nick name "pecker tech".

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

1. UNT - 20 minutes from my house
    2. UTSA - always love a road trip to SA 4-5 hours
    3. Tulsa - another easy road trip 4 hours
    4. Rice - easy road trip, but hate Houston
    5. UTEP/Tulane/USM - cheap Southwest flight or long road trip

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    1. UNT - 20 minutes from my house
    2. UTSA - always love a road trip to SA 4-5 hours
    3. Tulsa - another easy road trip 4 hours
    4. Rice - easy road trip, but hate Houston
    5. UTEP/Tulane/USM - cheap Southwest flight or long road trip
    UL-x is an easy road trip for most Tech fans. So think of the competition, not the amenities.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Living in the N.O area, Tulane tops the list. USM will be an easy road trip.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait until Tulane finally gets that on-campus stadium.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    I can't wait until Tulane finally gets that on-campus stadium.
    I'm with you on the stadium. I can't wait to see a game there.

USM is probably at the top of the list for me because it should be a great game and it's close. (and if there isn't a monsoon I should be able to get a great crowd to go with me).
    Tulane is right there with them since we haven't played in forever, it's close, and I'm currently a student at Tulane.
    Rice and North Texas are next on the list since I have family to stay with near both schools. I am also looking forward to seeing North Texas' new stadium.
    East Carolina and Tulsa will be great because they should be competitive games.
    UTSA and UAB are easy road trips.

I'm pretty much looking forward to all of them.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm glad that Dawgmatic doesn't complain about Light Pollution around the Tech campus....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    UL-x is an easy road trip for most Tech fans. So think of the competition, not the amenities.
    UL-L is not an easy road trip for me. Neither was Boise, SJSU, Nevada, Fresno, Idaho, USU or Hawaii. UL-M is not on our schedule nor in our conference, so I do not have to worry about that nightmare.

Just having road games that I can make is what I am looking forward to the most. I can go to watch my kids on Friday night and make a Tech game on Saturday.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

It just occurred to me the other day that UTEP's an easier road trip for me than Tulane. Crazy!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    It just occurred to me the other day that UTEP's an easier road trip for me than Tulane. Crazy!
    Yuck. From SA I'd much rather drive EAST than make that Godforsaken trip west. BUT...some people like heat, dust, and cactus...for 800 miles.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

thanksgiving and Sportsdog and I were there-- think our 30 came after third team came in -- UGLY

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Football. I love the games against USM- they're close and they have some seriously classy fans. I'm really looking forward to our first game @ Tulane, though. I work just across the street from the Dome and will be able to throw a rocking tailgate.
    When that time finally gets here, call in all of the local dawgs like myself, and WE'll get er done. Tulane can't hide from us ANYMORE.

+ Reply to Thread