+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More Boise/SDSU Return Info

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: More Boise/SDSU Return Info

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Just what I'm sure the Big East was counting on.....

HD
    Boise is.

Bulldog DAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her game

I want Houston back for sure. SMU would be nice too.

Bulldog DAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her game

I want UTEP replaced with one of those for sure.

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

If you remember back a few years, Marshall has a run that while it didn't land them in the big bowls it put them on the national stage. I view Boise's recent run in the same light and they have capitalized on it to be sure. But the formula that led to much of their sucess is going to be challenged going to the BE and I really think they will struggle and will ultimately regret the decision. I do think UH will be okay. While I would love for them to be in CUSA, they have wanted to get back to the Phi Slamma Jamma glory years and with the basketball talent in Houston and the draw of the BE I think they may get there. Who knows!! As for SMU. Accept for their noted "cheating driven sucess of a few years ago" they were a door mat in the SW Conference, WAC, CUSA, and they will remain there in the BE.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I am one of the Boise football porgram's biggest admirers, but I think they will regret this move ... as it has played out. The travel they are about to face will cost them some wins they should have. That travel would cost ANY college football team wins it should have.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I am one of the Boise football porgram's biggest admirers, but I think they will regret this move ... as it has played out. The travel they are about to face will cost them some wins they should have. That travel would cost ANY college football team wins it should have.
    I agree. I've always admired Boise St's ability to succeed when everyone thought they couldn't. But I believe the Boise ride will eventually peter out sooner rather than later. Afterall, they are located in.....Idaho! With all the travel involved, it's going to be very, very difficult for Boise to continue winning like they have. And let's be honest, Boise has had more than their share of good luck along the way to their success too. Good coaches, good athletes, good support. And THAT kind of good luck doesn't typically last forever.

HD

+ Reply to Thread